Status: YOUR comments are what inspire ME to keep on writing.

We've Proven Our Love Over Time So Strong.

Special

Warning: Sexual content


I woke up with the announcement on Saturday. It was almost the same routine, minus the graduation ceremony. Breakfast, then into our summer service uniform which I thought was absolutely hideous, and then marching to where we needed to go to meet our people. For me though, I had to get into my utilities and stand watch from eight until twelve. I was pissed, but I knew it had to be that way, and somebody had to do it. Today was also the day I had to be back early, so at best I'd only have about six hours. The watch dragged, because nothing happened. I resorted to playing with the fake gun that I was wearing, and almost broke it. While looking in the mirror, I noted just how hideous my hair looked. My natural brown roots were grown in almost two inches, giving me brown undertones basically. Then where the burgundy dye was, it was now a dull almost orange color. Once my watch relief came, I was quick to change into my summer whites and headed out. I was wearing my raincoat which looked like a trench coat. After what felt like forever, I made it to the meet-up spot.

I was looking around for Brian, but didn't see him. It upset me a bit, wondering if he forgot to set his alarm or something. I stood in the parking lot alone, watching the clouds roll in as the mist began to turn into a drizzle. Waiting patiently lasted me about a half hour. I was getting close to just calling my mom and having her pick me up. As I was on my way to the payphone, I was grabbed from behind, nearly giving me a heart attack.

“Hi, baby,” Brian said.

“Watch the uniform. I spent forever ironing this,” I said, laughing. “What took you so long?”

“There was an accident and I got stuck in traffic. You ready for a good day?”

“Yes, but I have to be back by seven tonight. It sucks, but oh well.”

“It’s fine. At least we still have a few hours, right? Enough time for some sex.”

“Sshh. I at least need to be professional in public, especially while in uniform.” I shook my head with a laugh and followed him to his car. We went for a quick lunch then to his hotel room. Luckily for us, the weather was damp and dreary. When we got to his room, I took off my coat, catching the look in Brian's eyes. He had the same thought as me. “Yeah, I know, these uniforms aren't flattering to a female's body. Wait till you see the bra and underwear combo I have on.” I laughed as I grabbed one of his extra t-shirts before I began unbuttoning my pants and shirt.

Of course he laughed, but I didn't blame him. “Wow, babe, I'm sorry. They do not want you to look any kind of attractive do they?”

“Nope,” I said as I pulled the shirt over my head before jumping on the bed. “Oh my god this feels great. I sleep on a rubber mattress that’s this thick,” I said, holding my thumb and index finger about two inches apart. “Under a heavy, itchy wool blanket, and one pillow that’s flat.” I grabbed one of the pillows, fluffed it, and laid on it, snuggling next to Brian. “I’m so exhausted.”

“Take a nap. I set the alarm for five. Enough time to get you back.”

I looked up at him. “What if I don’t want to sleep because I just want to jump on you right now?”

He gave me a cock-eyed glance and a sideways grin. “Jump on me like how?”

I just returned the same sarcastic ‘you-know-what-I-mean’ look as I laid down and got comfortable next to him. I knew I was tired, but didn’t think I was at the point where I‘d be out as soon as I got comfortable. Brian fell asleep too, so I woke up wrapped in his arms. I moved slightly to fall back to sleep, but ended up waking him.

“Hey, beautiful,” he said, smiling.

I just smiled back. “Sorry to wake you.”

“It’s fine.” He pulled me closer to him. “I didn’t want us to fall asleep,” he whispered into my neck, sending chills through my body. “I wanted us to spend this day doing what we did before you left.”

“You need to stop whispering into my neck, because you are driving me insane right now,” I grinned, squirming in his arms.

His grip around me tightened. “That’s the idea,” he whispered.

I squirmed out of his grip then straddled him. “Don’t be bad.”

He sat up with me in his lap, in turn pushing me down onto my back. “Or else what?”

“Or else…” I just looked up into his chocolate brown eyes, trying to think of some sort of empty threat. “Well, I have no idea.”

He moved so he was leaning over me comfortably. “I thought so,” he whispered again before touching his lips to my neck, causing that instant weakness in my body. The instant weakness that almost turned me to jello. “You couldn’t threaten me,” he said, still in a whisper.

He pushed my hair out of my face before trailing his hand lightly down my body. He hit the sensitive spots, causing the same shiver down my spine, and raising a small groan. As he was already sitting between my legs, his hand went straight for my core where I was already desperately wanting his touch. Adding to the list of new feelings he brought on, he also knew just how to get me in the mood with no trouble at all. As I kissed him, I returned the favor he was giving me, reaching under his shorts, taking him into my hand, massaging slowly. A few minutes later, he quickly moved to discard his clothes, as well as myself. He was almost in a hurry it seemed as he quickly positioned himself and entered me.

“I’ve been waiting for this moment since the day I left,” he said as he set a slow pace.

“Me too, baby.” I groaned out as the feelings of desire and pleasure began to wash over me. “Oh, God,” I said, groaning again. It was happening too fast for me, and I knew that he wasn’t there yet. “Stop,” I whispered.

“Are you okay?” he asked, a worried expression formed on his face.

“I’m almost there. I don’t want to finish before you.” I sat up and pushed him back. As I calmed myself down, I wrapped my hand around him and massaged him slowly.

“Babe, that feels amazing.” He leaned back into the pillows.

I smiled as I sped up. I kept it up until I felt him throbbing against my palm. Out of nowhere, catching me completely by surprise, he pulled me close to him. Holding my hips, he guided himself back into me, moving our bodies rhythmically. It didn’t take too much longer for me to build back up. When we were both getting close, he pushed me back so he could be on top. I was moaning loudly with each fast paced thrust. I felt like I was losing control more than last time. As we were getting closer, I remembered that he wasn't wearing any protection. “Baby...pull out...” I whispered breathlessly.

He nodded as he continued thrusting quickly. I groaned towards the ceiling as the fireworks went off inside me. My contracting muscles had sent him over the edge as he pulled out, expelling the white substance onto my stomach. He handed me a small towel before he laid back down to regain his composure. I had wiped the small mess up before laying next to him, cuddled against his side.

“I've been waiting two months to do that,” he said softly with a laugh.

I laughed as well. “Same here, but I've also been waiting two months to just lay next to you.”

“Yes, that exactly.” His arms wrapped around me, pulling me against the warmth of his body.

I laid there, watching TV while Brian did the same, stroking my hair. I was happy, as happy as I could be right now. He brought out new feelings in me. Something I couldn't explain to anybody. The only thing I did know is that I didn't want to lose these feelings, and I definitely didn't want to lose him. His alarm went off, scaring both of us, and I groaned. Both of us had gotten dressed before heading out. “Babe, I'm so sorry, but that uniform is just not flattering at all.” He laughed.

“Yeah, I know. I hate this uniform so damn much. It's nice when it's hot, but it's ugly.”

We took the short drive back to base, and stood outside talking for a bit before I decided I needed to head back. I didn't want to, but knew that I had to. I shared a long embrace with him, and just like the day before, snuck a kiss. “I'll see you tomorrow. You're picking them up right?”

“Yeah. What time should we be here?”

“Like eight I think. They left today around seven-thirty, so yeah. I'll have all day tomorrow. You guys make plans this time.”

“Alright.” He wrapped his arms around me again. “I'll see you tomorrow then. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Just remember that even if we spend so much time apart the time we do get together will be that much more special.”

“Special like today was?” I asked, smiling against his chest.

“Yes. Just like today was. Hopefully soon we'll be able to spend more time together depending on where you get stationed after your school.”

“I hope for the same thing too.”

“Alright, I don't want you to be late, so get on back now.”

We parted from our hug and then parted ways. As usual, I couldn't look back to wave, because it hurt too much. If I looked back, I'd just run and not go back to my compartment. Back in the barracks, the people that had to be back early had to clean for a while. It didn't last long, but afterwards, I took a shower and just relaxed the best I could until taps. I wasn't thrilled that tomorrow would be the last day I'd see Brian for who knows how long.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter dedicated to Hachie, because she's so awesome and always leaves freaking awesome comments. <3