Status: YOUR comments are what inspire ME to keep on writing.

We've Proven Our Love Over Time So Strong.

Trigger Time, Happy Time

Warning: Sexual Content


“Shooters standby. Ready on the left, ready on the right, and in three, two, one…” the loud buzz blared out and I drew my pistol, firing a few quick shots at the target. The buzz blared again a few seconds later. “Cease fire, cease fire.” This became implanted in my head.

The few weeks of weapons training, I felt like I was in heaven. Playing with, and firing guns. Pistol, rifle, shotgun, and an actual machine gun. The only thing better than this was being with Brian. Weapons training was all said and done, and was duty free until Sunday, and had an approval for overnight liberty. Brian was already in town, having arrived Thursday night, and I couldn’t wait to be out of school and on liberty so I could go see him.

We arrived back to our barracks at three am on Friday from a night fire course, and were instructed to be back out at seven then going from there. I went to my room and showered quickly before climbing into bed. I looked at my phone, seeing a few texts from Brian. That was when I realized I forgot to tell him I had a different schedule for the day, but I had fallen asleep before I could even reply. In the morning, we had a little bit of school, along with an ass chewing for our uniforms looking horrible. After that, we were put on liberty but to our rooms until four PM. I went back to bed for a while, which happened to be most of the day. When I woke up next, it was almost five PM, and we were already off. Once I picked up my paperwork, I called a cab, then called Brian.

“Hey, haven’t heard from you since yesterday. Everything okay?” He asked as he answered.

“Yeah, I'm sorry about that. We had our night fire course last night, so I was gone from like seven last night 'till three in the morning. Then got a few hours of sleep, had an ass chewing for a shitty uniform inspection, then we were put on liberty to our rooms and I just woke up like fifteen minutes ago.”

“Ah, and what’s going on now?”

“I have my overnight approval, and I’m waiting for my cab now. I’ll text you when I’m close.”

“Alright, babe. I’ll see you soon then?”

“Yep. The cab’s here now, so I’ll text you.”

“Kay. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

I hung up the phone and climbed into the cab, telling him where to go. He took off towards the hotel where Brian was staying. It’s been almost two months again since I’ve seen him, so I was excited. It was a short drive to my surprise. As the driver pulled off onto the exit ramp, I saw the hotel right around the corner. I sent a text to Brian saying that I was about to pull up just as the cab stopped. I paid the driver and stepped out, quickly scanning before seeing Brian walking out the front door. It was like boot camp graduation all over again. I bolted at him, jumping into his arms. Being in civilian clothes, I let professionalism fly out the window as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

“Hi, baby,” I said before kissing him.

“Hey, beautiful,” he said after a grunt, still holding me after he made the catch. I was all smiles as I followed him inside to his room. I dropped off my backpack, and then we went to eat.

“You look great,” he said. “How’s school going?”

“So much fun. We graduate in like three weeks, then I’ll come home for two weeks.” I paused, hanging my head for a moment. “They have orders for my class though, so I know where I'm getting stationed.” I looked back up to meet his questioning eyes. “I'm going to Bahrain with like three quarters of my class. They weren't letting us pick, and I'm going for two years.”

“Fuck. Well, we’ll figure it out. Don’t worry.”

“Yeah I know.”

I know. Of course I know. I know everything. If we were going to make this work, we needed to prove that distance wouldn’t hurt us. The time apart was going to hurt him less than it would hurt me. He already showed that he was slightly numb to it. I knew it was going to put a strain on our relationship, but I couldn’t deny that I loved him and wanted to stay with him forever. After dinner we went back to the hotel to relax. Brian laid down and I dug through my backpack before going over to him, wearing a smirk.

“I’m getting in the shower,” I said in a failed attempt at a seductive voice.

He just grinned at me and still sat in bed while I went into the bathroom. I let the hot water run for a moment while I stripped off my clothes and got in. After spending a few moments using a real shower that was clean, I proceeded to wash my hair and my body. Zoning out, I didn't hear the bathroom door open until I saw shadows over my closed eyes. I jumped as Brian scared me.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t want to sneak in and scare you, but I guess barging in did it,” Brian said from the other side of the curtain. I poked my head out, seeing him standing there with only a hotel supplied towel around his waist. He noticed me taking a moment to refresh my memory of his built frame, covered in tattoos. “So, do you have room for one more?” he asked, grinning.

“Always room for one more, maybe even two or three!” I said jokingly.

I blushed lightly when the towel dropped and he joined me in the shower. Through the steam though, it wasn’t noticeable. Once he soaked himself head to toe, I stepped into his arms, looping mine around his neck. “I missed you so much, baby,” I said.

His arms snaked around my body, holding me close to his own. “I know, I missed you too,” he said, planting a kiss on my forehead.

I rested one hand on the back of his neck while the fingers of my other hand intertwined with his shaggy black hair before leaning up to kiss him. He returned the favor, resting one of his hands in the small of my back, the other cradling my cheek. It didn’t take long for the moment to become more heated as we kissed passionately. My hands dropped to his hips as I absently thought about what I should do next. His hands remained in the same place as I took his slowly hardening length in my hand, gently massaging him into arousal. He groaned lightly into my mouth before kissing me again. The hand resting on my back moved between our bodies as he cupped one of my breasts, squeezing it gently. We both became oblivious to the warm water pouring over our bodies. I soon felt him throbbing against my palm and I pulled away from the kiss.

“What are you doing?” he asked almost breathlessly.

I didn’t say anything as I trailed kisses down his body. Starting at his collarbone, slowly down the center of his stomach, over his abs until I was kneeling in front of him. By now he knew what my intentions were, and I saw him grab the washcloth bar with one of his hands. I teased him with my tongue for a bit, tracing around the tip before taking him all the way in, massaging the underside with my tongue. He began to ramble a bit, but I couldn’t hear him over the running water. I was concentrating on making him feel good and was almost lost in the moment until he stopped me.

“I can’t let you have all the fun,” he grinned as he pulled me to my feet. He switched our positions so I was now under the running water, standing where he was before.

I was about to question him, but was cut off by him grabbing both my breasts and pressing his body against mine. I felt the length of him pressing against my thigh and began to get the longing of wanting him inside of me. He began to softly kiss my neck, hitting the sensitive spots. As if he knew it would make me weak, his body pinned mine the wall to keep me standing. One of his hands traced down my side to my hip, then towards my core where I wanted his touch. His fingers teased my slit for a moment before pressing through the flesh. He rubbed against my clit, against the small bunch of nerves, sending waves of pleasure racing through my body. The other hand moved to grab a wrist, leading my hand to the same bar he was holding onto earlier. I grabbed the bar as he took his turn, repeating what I did to him, kneeling in front of me. Already weak in my knees, I gripped the bar tightly to hold myself up, and adjusted to allow him access.

I almost immediately threw my head back with a soft moan as his tongue traced around my clit. He flicked his tongue over it repeatedly, each time sending the same shock waves racing through my body. As he continued, he slid two fingers inside me, rubbing against my inner walls with each thrust. All my energy was focused on remaining standing as well as the breathless moans escaping from my throat. I was nearing the point where I couldn’t hold myself anymore, and then he stopped, standing back up in front of me. Without a word, his hands cupped my legs, right under my ass before lifting me. As his body held me against the wall, I wrapped my legs around him as he slid into me. I looped my arms around his neck so I could hold onto him and not fall as he held onto me. Each thrust felt like it was crushing me against the shower walls, but it didn’t hurt. It intensified the pleasure, and gained a louder moan from me, and he soon began grunting a bit as well.

I buried my face into his neck. “Oh, God, baby,” I said breathlessly.

The moment seemed to last a lifetime, and I could feel the building lust and desire in the pit of my stomach. Rising slowly. Building to the point where it was going to explode any moment. The same way as it had the last two times Brian and I had sex. I moaned into his neck with each thrust against the wall. In a sudden motion that just about shocked me, he pulled himself out of me, quickly whispering to me to unhook my legs. I did so and planted my feet, catching my breath. It only took a few moments to realize what was going on. He held onto himself, rapidly jerking his hand over the length a few times before he shot the white substance into the shower water, exhaling as he rode it out. A wave of frustration washed over me because I wasn’t finished, but he dissipated that wave as he turned his attention to me. Without even saying anything, he guided one of my legs around his hip before moving his hand towards my core that was still throbbing with desire.

“Fuck,“ I gasped as I felt two of his fingers slide into me quickly. His fingers moved in a rapid thrusting motion, quickly building up the familiar aching feeling inside of me. I was using my energy to stay balanced on one foot. Using his other hand, his thumb rubbed against the outer bundle of nerves, intensifying the pleasure that was washing over me. My breath caught in my throat as I was nearing my climax. I held my breath for a moment, finally exhaling with a deep groan as my body quaked with the release of my orgasm. He helped me ride it out for a bit and then grabbed me in his arms before the weakness in my legs caused me to fall. He pressed his lips to my forehead, placing a gentle kiss as I caught my breath. We held each other for a few minutes until I caught my breath and regained my composure. After his lips met mine just once, we both exited the shower, dried off, got dressed, and went to lay down. He threw his boxers back on while I grabbed one of his t-shirts. I snuggled up next to him as he snaked an arm around my waist.

“You okay?” he asked.

“Fantastic.” I smiled as we began to watch TV. It didn’t last long before I fell into a deep sleep, glad to have one night where I could actually do so in Brian’s arms, as well as being in a comfortable bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that was an enjoyable chapter for everybody. ;) To my silent readers, please don't be shy, I don't bite. :)

If anybody is interested, I will be posting a new story soon. A Craig Owens fanfic titled So Just Fly With Me. So if you're interested, please subscribe and stay tuned.

As always, thanks to the amazing Hachie for your comments. :) *Hug*