‹ Prequel: Play in the Surf
Status: new sequel!!!

I'm Keeping the Kitten

A New Beginning

Gallagher

I woke up early, the feel of the sun on my face. A smirk slipped over my features as I looked beside me to see Faraday. He was completely naked, and in my bed.

Did I forget to mention that he was the Hollister model?

He also did modeling work for my father, which is why he knew me. You see, once it got out that I was bi, most of the people here started to shun me, but all of the male models I had met over the years practically flocked to me. It was like having a fully stocked minibar but instead of beers, it was boys that I had.

Faraday stirred and looked up at me, smiling softly and sitting up as well.

“What time is it?” He asked and I looked at the clock.

“Shit!” I hissed. “We’ve got to go.” I told him as I jumped out of the bed and rummaged for some clothes.

“I don’t wanna go back to school!” Faraday whined. He’d moved here over Christmas break, and now Christmas break was over, much to my misfortune.

“Trust me, I don’t want to either.” I whispered. You see, my old best friend Kyte was now dating Tyki and Tyki was best friends with Nikolai. It didn’t matter that I had flown half way around the world after the boy, no, that didn’t mean a thing to any of them as they disliked me just as much as ever.

Tyki blamed me for making his best friend leave in the first place, and therefore he wouldn’t let Kyte talk to me. Kyte was whipped.

Faraday could tell that I was thinking about it and he walked over to me, slipping his arms around my waist and kissing my shoulder softly.

“It’ll be alright.” He murmured. “I’ll be with you the whole time.” he said and I smiled, leaning back into his arms.

“Thanks.” I whispered to him. Just because we slept together didn’t mean he wasn’t my best friend. He had been here for me when I needed him. He and Granny. I’d called and talked to her and it really did help.

Her grandchildren loved the kittens and were so excited to see them and I was happy for her. Once I told her about my not so happy reunion with Nikolai, she’d let out a little huff and said “well boy, you’ve done all you can do,” and she was right. I had flown to fucking Russia for him.

It didn’t mean I loved him any less now. Now I had just accepted the fact that I wasn’t going to ever get him again, so I moved on.

“So, I hear Talon’s stopping in this weekend for a shoot.” Faraday said, and I smirked while slipping on my jeans.

“We’ll definitely have to hit that one.” I said and he laughed, walking over and tossing me my car keys.

“Yes, friend, we will.” He said.

Faraday lived on another small island, the closest one to our island and he had his own dock with his own little boat so we could see each other all the time. He was hardly ever at his house though. He liked mine better as his parents, like my father, were always gone, so we kept one another company.

Finally I had all of my stuff ready and so did Faraday. “God I hate school.” I groaned and he chuckled.

“Why would you hate it baby when I’m there, and I am the sexiest thing you’ve ever laid eyes on. When you have the opportunity to stare at me all day, who would be angry to go the place I was at?” He asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Has anyone ever told you how full of shit you are?” I asked as I stepped into his boat, using it since it was handy.

“Every day.” The boy smirked and climbed in behind me. “But you can’t admit that you don’t like it.” He murmured into my ear, kissing it and I chuckled.

“No, I can’t.” I said and pushed us away from my dock, getting onto the water and heading towards the mainland. Faraday’s car was there and we’d take that to school since I no longer had any other friends to give me a ride like I used to.

It took us about half an hour to get to school and once we did, I immediately saw the faces of those who I once considered my friends turn from me.

I scoffed and walked in, seeing that it was a little more chaotic than it normally was, Faraday with his arm around my waist and a silly smile on his face.

“You look high.” I told him as I walked to these two boards that everyone seemed to crowd around.

“Who says I’m not?” He asked but I knew he didn’t do that kind of thing. He loved his body too much to want to ruin it like that.

“Looks like there’s some sort of testing.” I said as I got close enough to the board to see what was going on. When we walked up, the others there practically ran from us.

Faraday looked at me with a smirk on his face and I knew exactly what he wanted to do.

He leaned over and placed a kiss onto my lips, those around us groaning and cursing at us, calling us all foul manner of words. I didn’t care though; when I had Faraday kissing me like this, I wasn’t going to complain.

We pulled away slowly and settling for one more little peck before checking our room numbers which happened to be the same and heading there to take this test, whatever it is for.

A smile slipped onto my face as Faraday slipped his hand reassuringly into my own.

Who needs Nikolai when I have someone like Faraday always here for me and not demanding that I be careful with him like a piece of delicate glass? Besides, Obviously, Nikolai’s moved on, he was he one to push me away, so why shouldn’t I?
♠ ♠ ♠
Good day to all.

I hope you enoy this story as much as Jay and I will!!!

com/sub?