‹ Prequel: Play in the Surf
Status: new sequel!!!

I'm Keeping the Kitten

The Nikolai

Gallagher

I couldn’t help but let the smile on my face spread as I saw Nikolai leaning over the railing of the boat and watching the water fly by him.

I chuckled and walked towards him, making sure that the rope I had tied around his waist was still secure.

His eyes widened as he looked at me. "Gallagher, if you're here then who is driving the boat?" He said and I couldn’t help the laugh that escaped my lips.

"It’s on autopilot my dear, but look around, do you see anyone else out here?" I asked and he shook his head, giggling a little at me.

"No." He said and turned around from facing the water to facing me.

I rested my hands on the rail behind him, loving the way he leaned forward and burrowed his face into the crook of my neck. "I love you." He whispered softly.

"I love you as well my adorable little lover." I told him and at the word lover, his cheeks reddened but he didn't protest the word.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I was rather taken aback as he jumped up, wrapping his legs around my waist and clinging to me, squeaking as I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him close to me.

"Gallagher, behind you." Nikolai murmured." It’s raining." He said and I turned, seeing that the rain was coming closer quickly. I carried Nikolai, slipping the rope for around his tiny waist.

"Let’s head inside." I told him and he nodded, holding tighter to me as I carried him up to where the steering area was, thankful that everything was interconnected. This ship was only the first installment of my little surprise. Yachts were fun, but there was something about sailboats, the work that you put into them that was a different experience entirely; I'd gotten one of those for Nikolai as well.

Once at the steering console, I looked towards where the storm was, setting Nikolai down beside me and pointing into the storm. "Want to see the inside of the storm?" I asked and Nikolai frowned softly.

"But the boat will get wet." He said, his eyes drawn towards the chairs and tables that were on the deck.

"Nikolai, darling, everything on this boat is state of the art. It could survive a cat. 2 hurricane without a scratch. A little rain would be good to try her out." I reasoned with him.

The boy finally nodded and I sat down on the driver’s seat, pulling my half-brother into my lap and placing a kiss on the top of his head. He placed his hands on the big wheel and I put mine over his, chuckling as he gently turned the wheel, looking up at me to make sure he wasn’t doing anything wrong.

Gently, I felt the boat begin to turn and a huge smile appeared on Nikolai’s face.

“There we go.” I said as the rain overtook us; it was rather a soft rain, not battering the ship, but getting it quite wet.

I showed him all of the gauges and screens that littered the dash board, showing him what each meant and how to read them.

Nikolai seemed to enjoy finding out the different things, though when he heard some thunder, he froze up.

I kissed his temple to reassure him, “It’s alright sweetie. We’ll be fine.” I said and he nodded, cuddling into me.

“Want to head below deck?” I asked and he nodded.

Instead of heading outside, we took the spiral stairs that were inside the control room and headed down after I put the boat into autopilot, keeping the small phone/remote to the entire ship with me. There were several of them in case one got wet or something else happened to it.

Nikolai paused once we got downstairs and I scratched the back of my head. We were on the first deck below the water-level. There were two more below it.

“Sorry about it being kind of bland, but I wanted you to be able to decorate the place as you see fit. It’s is your ship.” I said, smiling at him.

Nikolai seemed to be in deep thought. “What is the name of the boat?” He asked, looking up at me with big eyes.

I smiled and leaned down into his ear. “It’s named The Nikolai.” I said and he gasped a little, his hands going to cover his mouth.

“You didn’t!” he gasped and I nodded.

“I did. The title is in your name as well. It’s in Brian’s and yours since there were some legal things or whatever.” I said, but before I could finish, Nikolai’s lips were on my own.

I was surprised at the force with which he kissed me, always usually docile and the feminine one.

I chuckled as he once more jumped up and left me to catch his thighs around my midsection. “Take us to the bedroom.” He whispered into my ear and I nodded.

“Sure thing my dear.” I said and took him to the third deck down, to the end of the corridor to where the master bedroom resided.

Once inside I laid Nikolai on the bed and kissed him softly before pulling away.

“Nikolai, I love you.” I said as I took his hands and rolled over, pulled him onto my lap, kissing his nose before pressing my lips once more to his, starting into another slow kiss before we moved on to the hotter things.
♠ ♠ ♠
guess what's next?

read

com/sub?