Planes, Houses and Relationships

I'll shout ya

Lexia's POV

Oh lordy, Aiden and Luna, engaged. I'd never imagined it.

"Celebration dinner, tonight at 7:30 meet in the dorm lounge, My shout." I said to Aiden hugging Luna. I walked out of the room to leave them be. Walking back into my room I saw no sight of Daniel, but a note on my bed.

Be back in 10, love you baby. Daniel xo.

I fell onto my bed and sighed loudly. My door opened and in walked Daniel. I told him we were going to dinner at 7:30. The time was now 6:30.

"Plenty of time." Daniel said walking over to my bed.

"What for?" I grinned as Daniel jumped next to me and kissed me.

"I get you." I giggled as we started to make love, every time it just got better.

There was a knock on my door at 7:15.

"Hurry it up Lex!" I heard Aiden yell. I jumped out of bed and had a shower. Rushing to do my make up I poked myself in the eye.

"FUCK IT!" I yelled, Daniel went back to his dorm to get ready. Aiden rushed in and started laughing.

"Poked ya self I see." She said in a giggling fit. I glared at her, covering my sore eye. She rushed out of my room and I put my shoes on. I walked out of the room and saw Daniel standing there, he looked so cute. Luna, Aiden and I had all dressed in black jeans. I laughed at the coincidence, then Aiden caught on. I looked at Daniel and he just shook his head. Luna took Aiden's arm, her ring glistening in the artificial light. We walked out and walked out across the lawn. Daniel's car lights blinked and he opened the passenger door for me.

"But I called shotgun." Luna whinged.

"You're not my girlfriend Luna, Lexia is." Daniel retorted. My eyes widened. This was news to all of us 3 girls, and he knew it was.

"You are my girlfriend, aren't you?" He asked me, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I would like to think so." I replied giggling. Eventually we all got into the car and found the nearest decent looking restaurant that wasn't filled with drunk, angry, smokers. We pulled in and Daniel turned the car off. We walked in and found an empty table.

- - - - - -

After we'd eaten I was sitting there, on my 7th glass of bourban and coke, feeling light headed and giggly.

"Lexia, you should cut down I think." Luna said smiling trying to pry the glass out of my hands.

"Never." I said sculling the rest of the drink and slamming the glass on the table. Daniel tried to grab my arm but I pulled away, knocking the glass of the table. I watched it fall to the floor in slow motion. Aiden looked at me disgusted and got off her chair and walked out.

"AIDEN LEE!" I yelled trying to get up.

"Lexia, you know she doesn't like people getting blind faced in front of her, especially her best fucking friend." Luna got up and walked out after her. I put my head on the table and turned my head to look up at Daniel.

"Guess I'll be paying for tonight." He groaned, getting me up and throwing me over his shoulder, chucking a $100 note on the table and dragging me out. He put me in the back seat and laid me down. We were almost back at the campus.

"I fucked up." I managed to dribble out also trying to keep the non-exsistant sunlight out of my eyes.

"Tonight babe, you really outdid yourself." Daniel replied, pulling in and I felt my legs fall out the door Daniel had just opened. He dragged me out and across the lawn.

"I haven't had that much, have I?" I asked him, louder than I'd anticipated.

"Sssh." Daniel said putting his hand across my lips. I eventually picked up my own feet and walked to the room. Daniel laid me down on my bed and kissed my forehead.

"Will you stay here tonight, please Daniel, I love you so much." I started to say.

"Yes, I will Lexia, tomorrow morning you'll be apologizing to Aiden as well." He said with a stern voice. He was so angry with me. I started to cry. Daniel sat next to me and sat me up and hugged me.

"Okay, I will, Daniel, I was such a mess without you, I wanted to die, now I've got you back, I'm afraid to lose you again."

"You won't bub, I can promise you that, I never stopped thinking of you. Lexia you're the best thing that ever happened to me, but please, get some rest." I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Daniel, Luna and Aiden are so perfect for each other, as are you and I." I started to say.

"I know Lexia."

"Will you marry me then?" I asked him looking up at him.

"I'll think about it, Lexia, just go to sleep, I'll talk to you in the morning." Daniel kissed my forehead and settled down beside me. I fell asleep quite fast.

The next morning my head was pounding.

"Oh my god." I said rushing out of bed and into the bathroom.