Status: In progress

She Quenched My Thirst

Shopping

“Yes Rosalie?” I asked walking back into the house.

“If you are done flirting with Jasper I would like to Port Angeles.” Rosalie said.
She was sitting at the island in the kitchen across from Bella who was drinking water.

“I wasn’t flirting with him.” I said.

“I beg to differ, you have a crush on my brother and you don’t want to admit it.”
“I do not” I whined.
“Bella you don’t think I like Jasper do you?” I asked the small human who really wants to stay out of it.
“Wellll” She said dragging it out.

I made a face “Is it that obvious that I like him?” I asked quietly.
Rosalie looked like she was about to explode with glee. I flew over the table and knocked her of the chair before she could peep. “IF you say anything I will rip your hair out.” I threatened.

She struggled to get back up and I was wrestling to keep her down. Bella looked at us with wide eyes unsure if she should get help or not.

Suddenly Emmett and Jasper walked into the kitchen Emmett from the living room and Jasper from outside. He was still soaking wet from falling into the river. “What are you guys doing?” Emmett asked looking at us.

The three of us looked at each other and yell “Nothing” at once.

“Rosalie you wanted to go to Port Angeles right? Bella you want to come?” I asked hopping off of Rose. They both nodded and all three of us bolted from the room. Emmett and Jasper looked at each other. “Dude why are you wet?” Emmett asked his brother.

In Port Angeles

“This is a really cute dress try it on Rosalie.” I said picking up a black dress that would accent her curves.
She took it into the dressing room with some other items.
I picked up a tight black dress with red splatters. It was strapless and short. I grabbed red heels as I went to the fitting room.

Rosalie picked it out for me and told me to put it on. It wasn’t really my style but I’ll try it. I flattened the dress over my stomach and stepped outside.
Bella was sitting on the bench reading a book. She doesn’t really care for shopping. Rosalie stepped out of her dressing room at the same time and we looked at each other and smiled approvingly.

“Emmett will like that dress ” I told her fixing the hem.
“Jasper will like that dress " Rose said turning me around to finish zipping it up.
“But it’s not for him, he has Alice.” I mutter looking at myself in the mirror.

Their eyes widened “Oh crap, that’s who we were forgetting.” Bella said. “Alice was supposed to come with us?” I asked.

“Yes she was, she'll be mad that we left her but also Alice sees the future, so she probably saw you and Jasper together. It upset her so she is trying to turn everyone against you and make sure Jasper stays with her.” Rosalie said putting it all together in her head.

I started running through Alice’s behavior since I got here, and it would explain a lot of things. “But I don’t want to tear your family apart so I have been trying to push away my feelings for him.”

“Instead of doing that maybe you should right them down.” Bella said.
“Like in a diary?” I asked.

She nodded and said “I think Jasper likes you back, and if Alice really loved him she would want him to be happy.”

“You guys really think he likes me?” I asked looking in the mirror again. My eyes were an orange-ish color but my vampire beauty made them seem attractive.

“Yeah he seems really happy with you. Edward told me that you keep his thirst off of his mind.” Bella said smiling.

“Ok I’m getting this dress I have grown to like it.” I smiled turning to them.”

After a few more hours of shopping Rosalie took Bella to get some food. I walked around to look for a book store.

I couldn’t read Jasper’s books forever. I found a small one at the edge of the strip mall next to a tattoo parlor.

I walked in and started to look around. There were a few people in the store. There was an old guy who looked like a pervert staring at two teenage girls who walked in, two women talking about what they should read for their book club and what looked like a brother and a sister.

They had copper skin and short black hair. The girl was looking at a book and her brother looked like he wanted to shoot himself in the foot.
They both smelled disgusting but then I remembered where I smelt that same odor. It was those werewolves from the forest. I wonder if it was the nice sandy colored wolf. It was really cute.

I grabbed a few books from the fantasy shelf and went to pay for them. I was standing behind the pair and a kept my head down went they turned around to look at me.

“Hey I know you you’re the girl from the forest” The boy said smiling at me.
“I might be, do you bark at times?” I asked.
“I do, my name is Seth.” He smiled excitedly.
“I’m Stella nice to meet you Seth.”
“Nice to meet you too Stella, this is my sister Leah.” He said point to the girl with him. She didn’t seem all that happy to see me.
“Hi” I said. She scoffed and paid for her books.
“Let’s go Seth we have to be home for dinner.” Leah said walking out.
“Well I’ll see you soon Seth.” I smiled as he followed his sister. I paid for my stack of books and a couple of blank journals. I walked back through an alleyway to get back to Rosalie and Bella.

“Where were you? And why do you smell like a dog?” Rosalie asked wrinkling her nose.
“I ran into two of the wolves at the book store, Seth and Leah” I said getting into Rosalie’s car.
“Seth is really sweet Leah not so much.” Bella said from the back seat.
“I could tell” I muttered as Rose pulled onto the highway.
♠ ♠ ♠
I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO THE DAMNED LINKS! I'D DO A VICTORY LAP BUT IT'S 2 IN THE MORNING!!