Status: Finished. <3

And We're Nothing Short of Invincible

seventeen

That following weekend, mom, Debbie and I were on a plane. To where you ask? California.

Yeah, apparently, one of Debbie’s friends owns a huge dress shop in Los Angeles. I called up all of the girls and we’re meeting tomorrow to go shopping. I’m excited for my mom to meet the girls.

“Are you happy about going to California?” mom asked.

“Yeah, I’m excited about seeing everyone. They are going to drive up early in the morning.”

“Where do they all live?” Debbie asked.

“Huntington Beach mostly.”

“Oh.”

A couple of hours later, we were landing, and off to our hotel room. We’d be here until Sunday night.

We all had our own rooms, thank goodness, or I would have felt very awkward. I got a shower, and then went to bed, because I would have to get up early the next morning.

The next morning, I got ready and met mom and Debbie outside of my room. I had called the girls and they were going to meet us at the dress shop.

“I’m excited for ya’ll to meet them. They are all extremely sweet.”

“Well, I’m glad.”

Debbie was driving, mom was in the passenger seat, and I was in the back texting and had my I-Pod on full blast. Debbie kept yelling out the window at drivers. She was getting on my nerves. I about kissed the ground when we finally got to the dress shop all in one piece, thank fucking God.

I saw the girls waiting inside, and I skipped into the store.

“BB!”

“Hey girls. I missed you guys.”

I turned to mom and Debbie, who had walked in behind me.

“Mom, Debbie, this is Gena, Val, Lacey and Naomi.”

They said their hellos, and we were off to find some dresses.

“So, you’re colors are purple and white?” Gena asked.

“Yep,” I replied.

“BB, we found you some dresses,” Lacey called.

The girls, Debbie, and my mom had about five dresses each. Val shoved hers into my arms first and pushed me into the dressing room.

Two hours and probably fifty dresses later, the one I picked….yeah, it ended up being the fourth one I had tried on.

It was perfect.

It was strapless, and white. The train on it was long, but not ridiculously long, and there were black jewels along the middle of the dress.

“This is it,” I said, excitedly. Everyone turned to look at me, and their mouths dropped open.

“You look stunning, Baylee. You’re going to make a beautiful bride,” Mom said, hugging me.

“Yeah, you do look gorgeous. Caleb is going to have a heart attack when he sees you come down that aisle,” Gena laughed.

I giggled, “I feel like a princess.”

“You should,” Debbie said, smiling at me.

I felt good today, and it made me feel even better that Debbie liked my dress.

“Okay, so since I found mine, what did you guys find while I was trying all this stuff on?” I asked.

Gena’s dress was strapless, and short. It had ruffles on the bottom too. Val had picked out a longer strapless dress that sort of ruffled at the bottom. Naomi’s dress had straps, but it criss-crossed, and Lacey’s dress was strapless as well, but it was just simple.

“Well, that was easy, now, you guys like them right?” I asked.

“Yes,” Lacey replied, “It’s your decision though.”

“I love them. I think they’re perfect and simple.”

“Mkay, well, let’s do our fittings,” Debbie said, as she and mom showed me their dresses.

Three hours later, we were back in our hotel room. I was tired and laying in my bed when I got a text.

Zacky: Hey u doing anything?

Baylee: No….why?

Zacky: Which hotel are you at?

Baylee: LA adventure suites.

Zacky: K. Meet me in the lobby in 10?

Baylee: Sure? Let me get changed.

I changed into some shorts, and white shirt. I slipped into some flip-flops, and I was off to the lobby after telling mom I was going to explore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any comments, questions or concerns?
:]
They are appreciated.