Status: Finished. <3

And We're Nothing Short of Invincible

eighteen

I found Zacky in the lobby waiting on me.

“What are you doing in LA?” I asked, cocking an eyebrow at him.

He smirked and his snake bites glinted in the light, “Just thought I’d come visit you.”

“Okay?”

“Come on.”

I shrugged as I followed him out to his car, “Where are we going?”

“To the beach.”

“So, why didn’t you just come with Gena today?”

“Well, you were doing girly things, and plus, I didn’t tell her I was coming out here.”

“Why not?”

He shrugged, “Like I said, I wanted to visit you.”

I left it at that, and we drove in silence the rest of the way to the beach. It felt like it took forever because it was completely out of the way, it seemed. We found a close parking spot once we got there, and I followed him.

“The place I wanted to take you is completely secluded. It’s one of my favorite places to come to when I need to get away from Huntington.”

It took us about five minutes to get to the spot he was talking about, and it was very secluded. He helped me over some rocks, and we sat down.

“So, why did you bring me out here?”

Zacky was extremely close to me, and he didn’t even answer my question. He wrapped his arm around me, and pulled me closer to him.

“Zack?”

“Baylee, I have a confession to make.”

I looked up at him, expecting him to start rambling, but instead, he pressed his lips to mine. I felt an electric shock go through my body, and my mind went into overdrive. I kissed him back.

When I realized what I had done, I pulled away fast, and jumped up off of the rock, making myself stumble backwards. I fell down, and Zacky was at my side immediately.

“BB, are you okay?”

I shook my head, and pushed him off of me when he tried to help me up.

“What the fuck are you thinking, Zacky?” I pushed myself up off of the ground.

“I like you Baylee.”

“Psh, you are married, and I’m engaged. This shit cannot happen.”

“I don’t love her anymore.”

I closed my eyes, and slowly breathed through my nose.

“Baylee, you can’t deny that you didn’t feel something when we kissed. Hell, you even kissed me back.”

“I’m not a cheater, Vengeance.”

He laughed spitefully, “Too late for that sentence.”

“Fuck,” I muttered.

“BB, I’m sorry. I just….I really do like you. Your personality and just you in general make me feel something that I haven’t felt with Gena in awhile. I thought us getting married would make everything okay, but it’s made it worse.”

“Zack, marriage is not a solution solver. You Avenged boys don’t think with your brains, you think with your dicks. Take me back to the hotel. I really don’t want to be around you right now.”

He sighed, “Fine, let’s go.”

“Thank you.”

“Whatever.”

He was shaking his head and muttering to himself the whole way back to the hotel. I didn’t even say bye when I got out of the car. I just grabbed my purse, slammed the door, and stomped into the hotel.

When I got back to the suite, mom and Debbie were sitting on the couch in the living room part watching TV.

“What’s got you all in a tizzy?” Debbie asked, noticing my pissed off expression.

“Nothing. Don’t worry about it. I’m going to have a nap.”

“Okay, we’re leaving tomorrow night, okay?”

I just nodded, and walked off to my room.

I had a text from Zacky saying he was sorry for everything today, and that he hoped I wasn’t mad at him anymore. I just turned off my phone and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, questions, concerns?