Status: Finished. <3

And We're Nothing Short of Invincible

twenty-four

I was trying to keep the tears down as I walked up to Zacky’s room. I didn’t want him to know I had been crying. I found his room pretty fast, and knocked on the door. It took a minute, but he finally opened the door.

He smiled, and it made my heart skip a beat, “I’m glad you decided to come out here.”

Zacky grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room. I sat down on his bed, and he sat next to me.

I sighed and asked quietly, “Will you please hold me?”

He looked at me, concerned, “Of course BB, but what’s wrong?”

He wrapped his arms around me, and I breathed in his scent, a mix of cologne and cigarettes, and mint.

“I got into a fight with Caleb. He called me a lazy fat bitch.”

Zacky pulled away from me, “He did what?”

“Yeah….”

“That bastard. Ugh, if I could I would go bust his face in for him. You are gorgeous Baylee, and you’re not a bitch, lazy or fat. He’s just an asshole.”

“Yeah, so much for him wanting to change right?”

“Mhm, what happened to that, I wonder?”

“Seasons change, but people don’t. Wise words of Peter Wentz, and it’s true. He’s not going to change, as much as I love him….”

“No, he’s not going to change Baylee. When I met you, you seemed like a person who wouldn’t put up with this shit….and even Crystal was like that. I didn’t know her for very long, but she was your best friend. She would probably be pissed right about now with the way he is treating you.”

“I know, and if she was here, she’d be Brian. We’d be living in California, and you and I might have been able to have a real relationship.”

“Yeah, if only…”

“I miss her…..and I have all of these feelings that are just running crazy throughout my head. I wish we didn’t have to hide our relationship. I wish we weren’t hurting people we care about….how do you even feel about hurting Gena? You’re conscious can’t be that clear, because I know I feel guilty every damn day.”
Zacky sighed, and bit his lip, “It kills me that I’m hurting her. I still love her, and she’s really sweet and amazing, but she’s not you. I do feel guilty. I’m lying to her all the time, and I know she has to know something is wrong.”

Well, at least I know now that he feels the way I do about the situation.

“Baylee, I care a lot about you, and I don’t want this to end.”

“I care about you too, and I want this to work as long as it can, but when I get married…..”

“If you get married….”

“Yeah, if, I guess.”

We got quiet.

“Can we just enjoy this time we have together? I have to leave tomorrow night.”

I nodded, “Yeah, I really missed you Zack.”

“I missed you, too, so much.”

Zacky leaned over and kissed me. I miss his snakebites, but he’s still sexy without them.

All I could think about when he was kissing me is that I want him, right now. He leaned me back on the bed, and straddled my waist. He kissed the side of my lip, my jaw, and then moved to my collar bone.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning. He found a spot Caleb had never even bothered to find.

He moved back to my lips for a minute before he pulled away from me, and looked down at me.

His eyes searched mine before he finally spoke, “Baylee, I want to make love to you....”

I hesitated before grabbed the back of his head, and made him kiss me again.

It wasn’t long before he was pulling the shirt over my head, and I slipped his off too. He wrapped his arms around my back and unhooked my bra.

I felt shy around him for some reason, and he noticed.

“Baby,” he whispered, “you don’t have to be shy. You know I think you’re beautiful.”

I smiled, “I’ll be okay.”

“Good.”

That was all that needed to be said in that moment before we got tangled up in the sheets together.

I felt an arm around me, and looked down to notice it was a tattooed arm.

Oh yeah, stupid, hello, sex with Zacky last night.

I smiled as I thought about last night. Every touch and every kiss was caring. He acted like he cared about how I felt, and if I felt good. It’s always about Caleb. I felt and knew I was loved.

Why can’t I just be with Zacky all the time? Fuck. I want to be the one married to Zacky.

I don’t just think I’m in love with him, I am in love with him.

Oh fucking hell, shit just got real, and I don’t know what the hell I am going to do. I looked over at Zacky, sleeping soundly, and wondered what in the hell I got myself into now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's a day late again.
I have no idea why it's slipping my mind.
The journal I posted last night has my Q&A video in it, go watch it.
I went shopping today and then got to see Breaking Dawn. Amazingness. On the shopping part, totally bought a dress that was originally $60 for $13.
:]

Oh, and I'm watching Four Brothers and I never realize Sofía Vergara played Sofi....I adore this movie.