Status: Finished. <3

And We're Nothing Short of Invincible

twenty-seven

It’s seven am my time and I had just gotten off my flight to California. It was a five am flight, and it’s four here since they are behind us by three hours. I’m totally confused about the time difference. I am dead tired. I collected all of my bags, and made my way to the front of the airport.

Brian was waiting on me.

“Long flight?” he chuckled.

“Shut your mouth. It’s too early.”

He laughed at me again, “Happy birthday, by the way.”

I smiled, “Thanks.”

Yep, I’m officially twenty-six today. I feel old.

“We’re having a party for you and Matt at their house later. You can go back to sleep when we get to my house.”

Brian put my stuff in the car, and we were off.

“That sounds like a great idea.”

With it being four am, traffic was just starting out, so it wasn’t too bad. It felt like forever though before we got to Brian’s.

When we got there, he helped me get my stuff up to the guest room.

“Well, I will let you get back to sleep.”

I nodded, dug into my back for some different clothes, and then I texted Caleb telling him I was at Brian’s house. I fell asleep pretty fast.

I felt someone shaking me what felt like ten minutes later. I opened my eyes and Zacky was staring me in the face.

I smiled, “I missed you.”

“I missed you too.”

He kissed me, but then we jumped apart when there was a knock on the door.

“Come in,” I called out.

Brian opened the door and raised an eyebrow at us, “Zack, let Baylee get ready so we can go to Matt’s.”

He shut the door back, and Zacky resumed kissing me.

When we broke apart, I just stayed in his arms, “That was too close.”

“Yeah, I know, but no one knows anything.”

“I hope not.”

“Okay, well, I will let you get ready. I have to go get Gena.” He rolled his eyes.

I laughed, “Okay, I will see you soon.”

He kissed me, and then walked out of the room.

I took a bit of long shower, but I did try to hurry. When I got out, I did my hair, and make-up. I pulled out a bikini and slipped it on. I then pulled out a cute dress; it was gray and showed off my cleavage. You could also tell how skinny I still was at the time. I’d been trying to eat better, but Caleb’s comments still ring in my head.

I put my shoes on, and looked in the mirror, “damn, I look good.”

I picked up my bag and threw another outfit together with a bra and underwear so I could change later. I wasn’t sure what else we were doing tonight.

I walked downstairs to see Brian waiting on me.

“Wow, Baylee, you look amazing.”

I smirked, “thanks.”

“Zacky is going to drool over you.”

I cleared my throat, “Why?”

“Baylee, you know why. I’m not stupid. I’ve been there, done that, remember? You’re playing with fire darlin. Just be careful.”

I shrugged, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

He sighed, “Okay, well, let’s go.”

He knew not to push issues, and I was grateful for it.

It took about ten minutes to get to Matt and Val’s house. I was so excited about seeing everyone again. I really missed them all.

I grabbed my bag before I climbed out of the car, and I followed Brian into the house, and out to the back yard where everyone was gathered around the pool.

“BAYLEE!” Everyone yelled.

All of the girls flocked over to me, and grabbed me into a tight hug.

“We missed you so much,” Gena said when she let go of me.

“I missed you guys too.”

“We have got to have a girl day soon. Maybe go shopping?” Lacey asked.

“Oh yeah, we totally should,” I replied, taking a seat in a lawn chair.

“Let’s get this mother fucker started!” Johnny yelled, and everyone started getting drinks.

Image

I don’t think we will be hitting the clubs tonight. It’s nearly eight now, and almost everyone is drunk. I had walked into the house, and to the downstairs bathroom to change. I was tired of being in my bathing suit. I pulled on a bra, underwear, and then my shorts. I had to dig in my bag for my black shirt. Things were a bit blurry. I slipped on my flip-flops, and I was about to leave the bathroom when I got pushed back inside.

“Sh,” Zacky whispered.

He started kissing me, and of course I kissed back.

I broke it off though so I could talk, “What the hell? Your wife is out there.”

“She’s passed out in Val and Matt’s room.”

I rolled my eyes, “We are not fucking in their bathroom.”

“Come on, please?”

“Fine, but we have to hurry and we have to be quiet.”

“Alright,” Zacky smirked.

So, yes, somehow we thought we were quiet enough to fuck in the bathroom. After we were done, and cleaned up, Zacky opened the door slightly and peeked out. He jumped back a second later though.

Brian was standing outside the door with a smirk on his face and an eyebrow raised.

“You guys better be glad it’s me. Stop doing risky shit where you can be caught. I’m not stupid and Gena isn’t either. She already thinks you’re cheating. I would tell you guys to stop, but you won’t listen, hell, I’d be a damn hypocrite, so just be careful.”

“Thanks Gates,” Zacky said, pulling my hand and I followed him out of the bathroom.

I weakly smiled, “Thanks Bri. I owe you big time.”

“Psh, yes, you do girly.”

We all ended up staying the night at Matt and Val’s because all of us were drunker than hell. I got woken up by Brian. He actually picked me up, and put me in his car.

“Ugh, I feel like shit,” I whined.

“Yeah, I sort of do. Get to feeling better. We’re all gonna go do something later.”

“Ugh, alright.” I ended up taking a shower when we got back to the house.

Everyone ended up here at Brian’s house. When I say everyone, I mean the Berry brothers, Brian’s parents and his sister, plus the guys and girlfriends/wives.

I was sitting on the couch next to Brian. I had my head on his shoulder because my head was aching really badly.

“So, are you dating her now?” Suzy asked, looking over at us.

Brian laughed, “No, this girl right here is like another sister to me. Someone has to keep her out of trouble while she’s out here.”

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah, totally glad you’re looking out for me. I think anyone would be scared of you.”

“They damn well should be.”

I just laughed at him. I looked over at Zacky and gave him a smile. I wish he could be comforting me, but Brian will do for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm doing an extra update this week because I would like to get all of this posted.

Baylee1

Baylee2