Status: Finished. <3

And We're Nothing Short of Invincible

twenty-eight

The next few days went by with all of us hanging out together. Today is Friday, and the girls decided we were going shopping. I was excited. I really wanted some new clothes.

I took a shower, and then got ready. I was dressing for comfort, but I still wanted to look cute. It didn’t take long for the girls to get here, and I left.

It was Val and Gena up front, with Lacey, me, and then Naomi in the back. Michelle opted to not come with us for some reason or another. I think she was going on a date, to be honest.

“So, are you missing Caleb much?” Gena asked, turning around to look at me.

“Yeah, I miss him, but I love it out here so much. I would live out here on the beach all the time if I could,” I replied.

“You sure have gotten tan since being out here too,” Lacey said, poking my side.

I jumped in surprise.

“Oh shit, she’s ticklish,” Naomi laughed.

I pouted, “I can’t help it.”

They all laughed at me. It wasn’t long before we pulled up to the mall. I was excited. I absolutely love to shop. If that’s one thing us girls have in common, it’s shopping.

“Let’s hit up Victoria’s Secret first. I need some new bras and crap,” Val said as we followed her inside the mall.

“Sounds good.”

I wanted to get something sexy for Zacky, but they weren’t going to know that, they could think it was for Caleb for all I cared. They wouldn’t think otherwise anyway.

At this point, I still felt guilty as hell for being so sweet to Gena, and then going a fucking her husband behind her back, but I do love Zacky, and Caleb too.

As my momma would say, I’m going to hell in a hand basket.

“Baylee, what about this one?” Gena asked, as she held up a leopard print slip.

“That’s cute,” I replied.

“Caleb would love it,” she said, smirking.

So would Zack, considering it’s leopard print.

“I should get it, shouldn’t I?”

She nodded, and I sighed taking it from her. I found some cute underwear and some bras before I was ready to leave the store.

The girls were finally ready to move on to another store an hour later. Yes, an hour later. I was already tired. The guys weren’t kidding when they told me good luck.

I bought some jeans, two pairs of shorts, a dress, a shirt that said zombies make better boyfriends, sunglasses, some sexy ass shoes, and nail polish after leaving Victoria Secret. I was pretty much done shopping and I think the other girls were too.

“Okay, let’s put our shit in the car, and go eat. Then I was thinking about mani/pedis?” Val asked, looking to all of us.

“Sounds awesome to me,” I replied.

Naomi, Gena and Lacey nodded in agreement.

After we put our bags in the car, we ended up eating at Subway in the food court. I missed it; I haven’t had Subway in forever.

I also couldn’t wait to get my nails and toes done. Mom, Crystal and I use to go all the time when I was in school.

We all finished eating, and headed to the nail salon. I was sitting in between Gena and Val. Naomi was next to Gena and Lacey was next to Val.

We had all picked out our colors for our nails. I was getting purple tips, Gena just wanted white ones, Lacey was going crazy and getting the crackle nail polish, Val is getting pink tips, while Naomi just wanted her nails painted instead of fake nails like the rest of us. She chose blue for her color. Our toe nails were going to be the same colors.

“Ugh, this feels so nice,” I said as the lady worked on my feet.

“Yeah, I know. Matt used to massage my feet for me, but he hasn’t in a long time,” Val replied.

“Caleb won’t even touch my feet. Feet gross him out.”

I heard the girls laugh.

“They gross Zack out too,” Gena rolled her eyes.

Mine don’t gross him out. I don’t think she has nasty feet though….

“Arin likes my feet. He thinks they’re cute,” Naomi smirked.
Lacey laughed, “Well, I heard he had a foot fetish, is that true?”

I looked over at Naomi, and watched her blush.

I couldn’t help it, I giggled, “Does he really?”

She just nodded, “Don’t say anything. Poor thing is embarrassed about it.”

“Aw, well, it’s between you guys….nothing to be embarrassed about.”

“What about you and Caleb? Into any kinky stuff?” Val raised an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes, “No, he doesn’t like that stuff.”

The girls looked surprised, “That is weird, and I know all of our guys are into that sort of stuff…hand cuffs and all.”

Zacky sure as hell is.

“Caleb hates it. He doesn’t even like talking about it. Hell, he found my damn vibrator, and was like what the hell is this?”

Val burst out laughing, and almost made the lady mess up her toes, “sorry.”

The lady waved her hand and continued what she was doing.

“What did you tell him?” she asked.

“Well, I was just like it’s my buddy when he’s not home. He seriously got jealous of it. I was like really man, really?”

“How long was he mad at you?” Gena asked.

“Like a few days. He eventually got over it.”

Caleb might hate it, but Zacky sure as hell loves using it on me.

“We totally got on a strange subject for public,” Lacey laughed.

We started talking about Tennessee, and how they needed to come visit me before the wedding.

“How is the planning coming on that anyway?” Val asked.

“Pretty good. We’re pretty much done. Caleb and I will be sending out invitations when I get back, so I need all of ya’lls addresses. Um, I just have to pick out flowers and a cake, and we’re finished. I’m so nervous.”
“You will be fine hun, all of us were nervous when we got married, but it ends up being fine,” Gena said.

“Hah, says you, you and Zack eloped,” Val replied, reaching across me, and flicking Gena in the arm.

”Bitch,” she muttered, glaring at Val.

“What are you gonna do?”

“Oh just wait till we get back to your house. Your ass is getting pushed into the damn pool.”

“Fuck you.”

“Bring it.”

I pushed my hands between them, “Ladies, chill we will settle this when we get back to Val’s.”

We all looked at each other and busted up laughing. I love these girls, too bad if they ever find out what I’m doing, they will never speak to me again.

Later on that night, all of us were together again, drinking and hanging out. I was extremely sad that my time here was ending.

“BB, can I talk to you?” Zacky asked.

“Yeah,” I replied. I followed him into the house and up stairs to one of Matt and Val’s guest rooms.

He shut and locked the door behind us, before pulling me towards him and kissing me.

When we pulled away, he leaned his forehead against mine.

“What are we going to do when you leave?” he asked.

“I have no idea. I hate being away from you.”

“Me too. We need to figure something out.”

“I know, well we have two more days before I leave, so let’s make the best of it.”

He smiled, “Okay, I love you Baylee.”

“I love you too.”

The next two days went by before my eyes. I had tons of pictures from this trip, and tons of memories.

Especially memories with Zack. The plane ride is extremely boring by the way, so I’m just sitting here thinking.

Last night was just amazing. Zack and I went camping on the beach….we watched the sunset last night and watched the sunrise this morning before I had to leave. Sex on the beach is interesting, let me tell you. Gena thought he just needed some time to himself, but he was really with me. Ugh, I’m either going to end it with Zack or end it with Caleb, or both. I feel like shit after awhile though.

What kind of friend am I? Seriously, it’s fucked up.

It didn’t feel like the plane ride was three hours. After collecting my belongings and stepping off the plane, I found baggage claim, and Caleb.

He was standing there waiting on me with a grin on his face, and a rose in his hand.

It was this moment when I knew I had to fix this whole mess I was in right now before it wasn’t fixable. I just wasn’t sure how to do it.

“Hey you,” I said as I walked up to him.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed me.

“I really missed you, baby.”

“I missed you too.”

“This is for you. Let’s get your bags and go home.”

I smelled the rose. It was so thoughtful of him.

“Thank you for the rose, Caleb.”

He looked down at me as he got my bags, “You’re welcome.”

When all of my stuff was collected, we walked out to the car and made our way home.

We made up for the week we hadn’t seen each other, I fell asleep content for the first time with him since we moved into this house.

The next morning, after I had my coffee, I called Zacky. It was time to end this thing. I’m getting married, and Caleb loves me. I know things will be different.

Just because it was the right thing to do, didn’t mean my heart wasn’t breaking.

“Zacky?”

“Yeah Baylee?”

“I have to end this with you. I love you, I do, but Gena loves you too. She’s your wife, and I’m marrying Caleb.”

“Baylee, what the hell? Where is this coming from? What about the last week we’ve had together? And last night?”

“It’s been amazing, and I love you, always will, but it’s never going to work, Zacky.”

“I love you Baylee. I’ll leave Gena, just please don’t end this!”

“I’m sorry.” I hung up the phone, and I started bawling my eyes out.

“It’s for the best, it’s for the best,” I muttered.

Zacky kept calling my phone and I kept ignoring it.

My phone dinged.

Baby, please don’t do this. We can work something out.

I’m sorry Zacky.

I shut my phone off, and went to lie down. I felt like shit for hurting him. It’s my fault, but I can’t hurt two people that I care about anymore, even though I’m hurting another person now.

A few hours later, Caleb came home with dinner. I ate in silence, and went back to bed.

“Babe, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, just been a bad day.”

“Oh, thinking about Crystal?”

I nodded. He pulled me to him, and cuddled with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't kill me. It all has a purpose, trust me.
:]