Status: Finished. <3

And We're Nothing Short of Invincible

five

It’s been two months since that concert, and it’s my 25th birthday, and Matt’s birthday too. Crystal and I and even Caleb had gotten close to the guys.

I scrolled through my contacts on my phone, and laughed when I saw what Crystal had changed Matt’s name to: Horsecock.

Yes, she has been on Tumblr way too much lately.

“Happy Birthday!” I exclaimed, as he answered the phone.

“Happy Birthday to you too BB.”

The guys had started calling me BB because of Zacky.

“What are your plans?” he asked.

“Eh, I think Crys and I are going clubbing in Atlanta with some other people, I’m not sure. What about you?”

“The usual, just a big party I suppose.”

I laughed, “Well, that doesn’t surprise me.”

“Baylee, hurry the hell up. Your parents wanna go eat lunch with us!” Crystal screamed even though she was in the bathroom, and I could hear her perfectly.

I heard Matt chuckle, “Well, I guess I’ll let you get to it.”

“Hah, yeah, I better go before she strangles me. Tell everyone that we said hello.”

“Alright, will do and you do the same.”

We said our good-byes, and I hit end on my phone.

“Alright skank, let’s go.”

We ended up at Olive Garden. It was me, Crystal, Caleb and my parents.

“So, I finally got around to looking at those pictures from that concert you guys went to a few months ago,” Momma said as we waited on our food.

“Finally?” I asked, and laughed.

“Yeah, you had some great pictures of where they were on stage, and when you guys were hanging out with them. What’s that one guys’ name…the one with the snake-bites?”

“Zacky?”

“Mhmm, he’s a looker.”

Caleb just raised an eyebrow at me, as to say what was that supposed to mean, and I just shrugged.

Lunch continued on, and soon, it was time for us to go clubbing that night. Caleb had things to do for work, so it ended up just being Crystal and me. I was glad because I really don’t know the people she works with very well.

Crystal and I were getting ready at her apartment because she had flashier clothes than I did.

“So, I have a surprise for you when we get to the club. It’s part of your birthday present, and I didn’t let Caleb know because he’d kill both of us.”

“Oh geeze, now you have me worried.”

“Oh, don’t worry, you will love this surprise.”

I just sighed, and wondered what she was up to now. I mean, if it had to do with the guys, then that would explain why she has been talking to Brian so much. Yeah, she even started calling him Brian. Something is going on with those two, and I want to know what the hell it is because it pisses me off. All she is going to do is get hurt, and I’m scared for her. I mean, what if Michelle finds out and comes after her?

I just shook my head to get rid of the thoughts. Today is my birthday, and I’m going to have fun.

“We look hot as fuck!” Crystal exclaimed.

I started laughing, “Yes, we do.”

She grabbed the camera, and we took some pictures before we grabbed our stuff and headed out to the car.

“Ugh, here comes the long car ride.”

I hooked up the I-pod as Crystal started driving down the road, and put on some Avenged Sevenfold.

“So, where are we going?” I asked.

“Um, some new club that just opened up. It’s called Rouge, and the owners have one in California too.”

“Oh, okay sweet.”

I spent the next two hours texting Caleb. He said he missed me, and that he would see me tomorrow.

I hope I’m not too hung-over to see him, because I’m about to get shit-faced.

We pulled into a parking lot, and I was amazed at how many people were here already. We got our things out of the car, and I just followed Crystal up to the bouncer.

“Hi, were on the special guest list. My name is Crystal Burke, and this is the birthday girl Baylee Best. We both have ID so you can be sure.”

She nudged my arm, and I pulled out my ID. The bouncer laughed, and the nodded for us to go inside.

“We’ve never jumped a line like that. What the hell is going on?”

“You will see.” We followed another bouncer to a room, and when we opened the door, I heard “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”

Standing around the room were the guys of Avenged, Jason and Matt Berry, Michelle and Val, and few other people I didn’t recognize.

“What the hell guys?” I laughed. I was really happy to see them again.

“Did you organize this?” I asked Crystal.

“Mhmm, I figured we could celebrate Matt’s birthday along with yours, and what better way to celebrate it than at a club?”

“You’re crazy girl. Let’s get this shit started!”

We had cake (our cakes were awesome, by the way) and presents first, which there were so many, I couldn’t even tell you who got what for Matt or me. When that was all done, we headed to the dance floor. Crystal and I both had our cameras, so I know there will be some amazing pictures for our photo albums.

Two hours later, I was pretty much stumbling around, and I knocked into someone. That someone happened to be Zacky.

“You haven’t seen Brian by any chance, have you?” he asked, holding onto me so I wouldn’t fall.

“Nah, I was dancing with him and Michelle about an hour ago, but I haven’t seen him since then…come to think of it, I haven’t seen Crys in awhile either.”

“You don’t think….”

“That they’re doing what you think they’re doing?”

He nodded, I think.

“I hope not. Ugh, you wanna dance?”

“Sure.”

I chugged the rest of the mango margarita I had, and took Zacky’s hand as he lead me to the dance floor.

“Hell yeah,” I muttered as Porn Star Dancing by My Darkest Days came on the speakers.

Zacky pulled me really close to him, and we started grinding on each other. He had a really good hold on my hips, and I’d probably have bruises tomorrow, but I didn’t care. I was getting to dance with the guy I’ve had a crush on for years, despite having Caleb at home. I knew it would go no farther than this because Zacky seems like he’d be faithful, unlike someone else in the band. I rolled my eyes as thought about what Brian and Crystal probably snuck off to do. Uh, his wife is here too…have some damn respect.

The song ended, and we both parted.

“Do you wanna go find Crystal and Brian?” Zacky asked, he honestly sounded worried.

“Um, I guess. I mean, I’m not sure where to start looking. Why are you so worried anyway?”

“Eh, Michelle is worried about Brian because I guess she hasn’t seen him in awhile either, so we were going to go look for him.”

“Oh, okay.”

Well, it didn’t take us long to find them. They weren’t doing anything, thank goodness, but I’m sure they had been before we walked into our special room.

“Baylee, where are we going to crash tonight?” she asked as we walked inside the room.

“I have no idea; you didn’t book us a room?”

She smiled sheepishly, “I forgot?”

I just chuckled and rolled my eyes. Of course she’d forget a detail like that.

“Well, we actually have an extra room because Matt and Jason are leaving tonight, so if you guys want to take over that room, that would be fine,” Brian offered, smirking at Crystal.

“Hmm, well if it’s fine with all of ya’ll and Baylee, then sure,” Crystal answered for me.

“Yeah, that’s fine.”

“Okay, well, let’s go dance again.”

I laughed, and we all followed her out of the room.

The rest of the night was amazing, and Crystal had stopped drinking so she was sober now to drive the car to the hotel. We just followed the guys, and the room was easy to find.

“I’m tired,” I slurred. I couldn’t walk, so Zacky actually carried me up to the room from the car.

“Thanks Zacky, I appreciate it,” Crystal said as he laid me on the bed, and took off my shoes.

“It’s no problem at all. Good night girls and I’m just next door if you guys need me.”

“Okay, good night.”

Zacky walked out of the room.

“Night girlie.” I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up with a splitting headache, and no Crystal in the room. I raised an eyebrow and decided to go on a mission. I needed breakfast anyway. I was assuming no one else was up, so I went on my own. I was walking down the hallway when I spotted Brian and Crystal, shoved into a corner making out.

Wow, they’re really ballsy with this…Michelle is probably sleeping in her room while he’s out making out with my best friend.

I opened my phone and texted Crystal.

I see you two. Stop it.

I watched her pull away from him, and look at her phone. She looked up and saw me, I waved and smiled bitchily. I turned around and walked back to our room.

It was a few minutes later when Crystal walked into the room.

“Nothing going on, huh?”

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you Baylee. No one was supposed to find out.”

“Whatever.”

“You won’t tell, will you?”

“No, because it’s your secret, and you will be the one to tell Michelle what you guys have been doing behind her back. I don’t know her all that well, and she may be nice or may be a bitch, but no one deserves to be cheated on.”

Crystal shrugged, “He doesn’t love her like he used to.”

I rolled my eyes, “That’s not an excuse. Look, I don’t want to fight about this. Just be careful, okay? I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“I will, and he won’t hurt me.”

I sighed; this can only turn out badly.

We said good-bye to the guys as they had to get back home, and so did we.

I couldn’t wait to see Caleb when I got home. I really missed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Club