Status: Hiatus

Catch Me When I Fall

That's Not Working Anymore

ELLA!!!!” Ally’s voice echoed around the room and I grabbed a pillow then put it on my ear, trying to get back to sleep again. I rolled on my bed as the door slammed open. I could hear Ally’s footsteps as she walked in to my room.

“Good morning!! We have a concert to attend and some shops to visit for today, remember?” She asked as I felt the space beside me squeaking down.

“Go away. I need more sleep.” I mumbled out with eyes still closed. She let out a sigh and smacked me with another pillow, “Oh gosh, Ally. It’s like 9AM in the morning and you already wanna go out! It’s snowing and freezing cold out there!” I said and sighed.

“I know! But we have to hit the shops and have breakfast before the concert.” Ally made an excuse and I sighed heavily.

“Fine. Give me 15 minutes.” I pulled the comforter aside and rolled off of the bed. I grabbed my towel and walked to the bathroom, getting ready for the day.

After taking a warm nice shower and dressing in my warm clothes, Ally and I headed off to have breakfast. We had breakfast in a small bistro that only a few blocks away from the hotel. The food was really nice. After getting breakfast, we decided to shopping for a little while ‘cause we have a few hours before the concert starts.

The thing that I kept thinking was I wanted this today to be over. I really wanna go back to the hotel and stay under the blanket. It’s freezing cold out here and I’m never getting used of cold weather. I remembered the time when I was going to Minnesota with my brother while it’s winter there and I had nosebleed. I wish it will never happen to me again, especially today.

“You know what, I’m curious about this boyband. They’re familiar to me,” I said to Ally as we walked to the venue and put the passes around our necks.

“Of course. We talked a lot about them this week, remember?” Ally responded and I shook my head at her.

“Yeah, I know. But...” I trailed off, “Nevermind.” I dropped the topic as we already got into the venue. Ally and I went to separate ways. She had her camera around her neck and walked with the usher to the front row of the stage while I stayed on the side of the stage.

About an hour later, the Big Time Rush guys walked out from their dressing room and to the stage. I looked at them one by one and I felt like one of them, the tall guy with thick eyebrows that wore a beanie, is familiar to me. I pushed that feelings aside and watched them performing on stage.

They sang a few songs and overall, their performance was really good. Ally and I already sat in the waiting room and we waited for them to come out for the interview. Okay, this is going to be interesting.

Ally and I were talking about our job when I heard the door open. I looked up to see them and one of them had caught my eyes, “Hi,” Ally and I greeted in unison as we stood up from our seat.

“Hey,” the guys said and smiled at us. We all introduced ourselves to each other and finally sat down again. I started to ask them questions and Ally started to record it so we got the copy to post it on YouTube.

The interview lasted for almost 2 hours and it’s finally finished. Ally stood up from her seat and talked with them as I scribbled down on my notebook. I closed my notebook and I saw a blood print on it. My eyes went wide as I kept looking at it. After a while, there’s another blood dripping. I shook my head, trying to clear my mind that it wasn’t real. I looked up and saw Ally still talking with Logan.

“Hey.” I turned my head to see the blonde, Kendall.

“Yes?” I asked him politely as I wiped that blood away from the cover of my notebook.

“Um,” he scratched his back neck, “there’s something on your nose.” He said, making my cheeks brushed in red. Something on my nose?? What the hell was that??

“Oh my gosh, Ella.” I looked up at Ally and she had that worried expression on her face, “Nosebleed.” She said that one word to me and I felt like I really wanna bury myself in a deep hole. I had this nosebleed around some new guys that I just met! This is embarrassing.

“I’ll go get some ice.” Carlos and James rushed out of the room to find some ice for me. Ally helped me to stand up and made me to sit on the couch next to Kendall.

“Lay.” She ordered to me and my eyes went wide. How could she order me to lay on a guy’s lap?, “Ella.” She scolded and I sighed in defeat. I lay on Kendall’s lap and that made me to look up at his green eyes. For a second, I got caught up on his eyes. Those eyes were the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen.

“Ella, hold this.” I blinked a few times and turned my gaze. Carlos gave me the ice pack and I grabbed it then put it on the bridge of my nose. Kendall grabbed some tissues and gently wiped the blood that’s still coming out from my nose. I stole glances at him and I swear to God that this guy is familiar. It’s like I’ve seen Kendall somewhere.

“You’re staring at me,” he muttered very quietly but it’s loud enough for me to hear as he kept wiping the blood. I chuckled at him and shook my head.

“Psh. No. Why would I stare at you?” I teased and chuckled nervously. I got up slowly and sat next to him. I placed that ice pack on the bridge of my nose again until I felt the blood stop coming out.

“So, are you okay?” he asked, totally changing the topic.

“I guess I’m fine.” I muttered and touched my nose, trying to feel if there’s blood coming out but there wasn’t, “Ally, let’s get going.” Ally and I stood up from the couch.

“Are you really okay? Because your face is kinda pale.” Logan piped in and I smiled at his words.

“I’m really okay. I’m just not getting used of cold weather and I kind of get this pretty often.” I said to them as Ally and I walked to the door.

“So, thank you so much for today.” Ally said as she opened the door.

“Yeah. Thanks for helping me. And... you guys did a great job out there.” I said with a smile and stole one last look to Kendall. He smiled widely at me and I nodded at him before walking out of the room with Ally.

Ally burst out in laughter when we were already in the taxi. I shot her a look and raised an eyebrow, “why are you laughing?”

“Nothing!” she exclaimed after calming herself.

“Oh c’mon. There’s absolutely something here.” I said to her, wanting more words from here.

“I said nothing! Really.” She said and giggled. I gave her my puppy dog eyes look that could make her tell me what’s going on, “Ella, that’s not working anymore.” She said and I groaned in frustrated. I turned my gaze from her and stared aimlessly at the window, looking at street of New York, as we headed back to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2!
Thanks for reading my story!
Feedback is always appreciated :D