Status: Slow but getting there, promise :)

The Trouble of Taboo

Chapter 20

It was the morning after Neil had pleasured me in ways I could never have believed were possible. I smiled as I laid next to Neil, for once having woken up before him, looking at him and remembering how he’d brought me to my first ever orgasm, and then my second and my third. I leaned up to him and kissed him lightly on the lips “I love you Neil” I whispered, knowing I shouldn’t have been saying that so early on, but I couldn’t help it, he had made my life better, just the fact that it took me so long to resort to cutting to myself, after my father did what he did, proved that to me. “I love you too” I looked back down at Neil in shock, I hadn’t realised he was awake, but as I looked down I looked straight into his eyes. “Umm, hi.” I said, feeling very self conscious all of a sudden. I’d meant what I had said but I didn’t want to say it directly to him at this moment in time. “Hi, you okay?” Neil asked me and I smiled slightly as his voice washed over me, and his hand rested firmly on my hips. “I didn’t know you were awake.” I told him, confidence filling my body from out of nowhere, I moved so I was sat on him, our hips joined. Neil smiled up at me, his eyes filling with lust. “I’m happy you feel that way though.” He told me and I looked deep into his eyes, trying to find any hint of doubt and not finding a trace, I leant down and kissed him gently, my hips moving slowly against his as I did, Neil moaned slightly and pulled away from me. I saw him look at the clock on his bedside table and I sighed gently, “We have to get up don’t we?” I asked him, and he looked at me regretfully, “Yes. Sorry sweety. I’d love to stay in bed with you, but what with the note, we can’t really take that risk right now.” He gently said up to me, and I could tell he was trying his best not to upset me. I smiled at him and kissed him again, making it last, knowing I’d not be able to kiss him until much later today.
I pulled away after a little while, and climbed off him and out of the bed stretching. “Come on then, I’ll go put the kettle on.” I told him and saw him smile at me, as if I had just given him heaven on a plate. “I love how you are so at home here with me.” He told me and I smiled wider, “Of course I do, I’m with you.” I told him as I walked out of his bedroom in just a t-shirt of his I had pulled on, swaying my hips gently and laughing as I heard Neil moan slightly. I reached his kitchen and put his kettle on, grabbing two mugs from his cupboard and filling them with coffee and milk and a sugar each. I turned to the kitchen table as I waited for the kettle to boil, and saw my phone on the table. I picked it up and was surprised to see I had a text from Ali
“I know what you’re doing, Paige. I thought for sure you’d tell me. I guess to really know you, you have to find things out through your dad. I hope you and your teach are happy, because it’s not going to last.”
I sighed as I read the text over and over again, trying to figure out how much she could know. I heard Neil come into the kitchen and smiled a little as he put his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. “You okay? The kettle’s boiled.” He told me, and I knew he was asking why I was distracted. I pulled away from him and handed him my phone as I went over to the kettle and poured the water into our cups, stirring them absent mindedly; I handed Neil his cup, knowing he was going to need it to deal with the news. “What do you want to do about this?” He asked me, and I was pleasantly surprised that he didn’t sound angry at me. I put my arms around him this time, leaving my coffee to cool, I hugged his figure close to me. “I don’t know, I guess I’ll talk to her today, and figure out what she thinks she knows. I can’t see how she can be sure; I mean my father doesn’t know who you are.” I said, sighing slightly. Neil looked down at me, “You okay?” He asked me, and I looked up to him, “Actually yes.” I told him, “I’m not so worried about us, I know we’ll be okay. I think Ali’s just attention seeking, maybe if I give her more attention she’ll stop trying to figure things out.” I told him and he hugged me, kissing the top of my head. “you’re amazing, sweetheart” he told me and I went on tiptoes to kiss him properly, “only because you’ve made me like this handsome.” I told him and he smiled some more. I looked at the clock and sighed, “we’ve gotta get going.” I reminded him as I downed my cooler coffee, he nodded looking at me. I smiled up at him and moved towards his bedroom to get ready. It was only after I’d decided what I was going to wear that I realised Neil had followed me into the bedroom, and was currently topless. I pulled my top off and hearing the sound of the clothing rustling Neil turned around and looked at me, in a few seconds he was in front of me, holding me close to him. “Neil, we don’t have time.” I told him smiling slightly, but he ignored me and kissed me anyway, and with the passion behind his kiss I kissed back, my legs going around him as he picked me up and pushed me up against the nearest wall. He kissed down my neck and I shivered at the feeling of his lips on my skin as they moved down from my neck to my breasts. “Neil” I breathed, feeling a smile form on his lips. I brought his head up and looked straight at him, “We really have to get to school.” I told him, removing my legs from around his waist and settling my feet back on the floor. Neil frowned slightly at me making me smile a bit more. I leant up, kissed him quickly but passionately and then leant close to his ear, my hands resting on his chest, “after school baby.” I told him and feeling him shiver I traced my fingers down his chest to his trousers and gently stroked his already hard member. Neil looked at me, “you’re mean.” He told me and I laughed slightly, pulling my hand away and kissing him again. “It’s why you love me” I said and Neil laughed this time, pulling away from me to finish getting ready and nodded his head, “It’s one of many reasons, babe.” He told me and I shivered slightly.
I dressed quickly, wanting to see Neil’s reaction to my outfit as a whole, and when he turned around having gotten dressed, his reaction made everything worth while, “Wow,” he said as he looked me up and down, I smiled “do you like it?” I asked him, and laughed when he just nodded, seeing him gulp. I walked over to him, my fingers tracing his now covered chest while I took a hold of his tie, bringing him closer to me, “just imagine later, when you can take it off me.” I told him, licking my lips seductively, “Damn, you are hot!” He told me and I smiled some more, kissing him gently. He pulled back from me and looked my outfit over again; I was wearing a short red skirt with over the knee black socks, and a white blouse that struggled to do up over my breasts making them seem bigger than they really were. I wore the school tie over the top, and had a black cardigan to make it school appropriate, but knew in Neil’s lesson the cardigan and tie would stay off. “Thanks, I thought I’d dress up for you today.” I told him and he smiled slightly, “Seeing you like this in my classroom will make my day, if only I could spend time alone with you today.” He said and my smile lessened a bit, “you know we can’t handsome, not with Ali being as she is. I promise you, I’ll make up for it tonight.” I told him and he smiled again, kissing me lightly.
Eventually we pulled away from each other, and left to go to school. As we got steadily closer I tried to figure out what to say to Ali, although I was also interested in how Ali would take my outfit. The only thing that was really worrying me, was that she had obviously spoken to my father; not something I had ever expected. I knew my father had a liking for younger girls, and that Ali like older guys, but they couldn’t be involved like that could they? That would just be wrong! I smiled a little as I realised that was what Ali would say about Neil and I, but that was different, we loved each other, and Neil didn’t go for any young thing, just me. In contrast my father wanted to control every woman, but could only assert himself over younger girls, and Ali just wanted someone to look after her, she was too selfish to love anyone. I sighed slightly, as we neared the school, and saw Neil look over at me as he stopped around the corner from the school, “you okay sweety?” He asked me and I nodded, “Just trying to figure out how to act and what to say towards Ali.” I told him, he smiled encouragingly at me, “you’ll be fine.” He told me, I smiled at him, leant in to kiss him and then climbed out of his car, after making sure no one was around to see. He drove off, leaving me to walk the rest of the way and wonder how this day was going to end. I sighed gently knowing it probably wouldn’t be good, but hay a girl could hope, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hay all,
So I am alive, and really sorry it's been so long.
Am hoping my creative juices will keep flowing and I'll be able to write a lot more on my stories.
Anyway, enjoy this kinda fillery chapter, hopefully some stuff will happen soon.
Much love to my readers.
GezsGrim
x