I've Got Your Back Kid

Tuesday:

I woke up and saw it was 2 in the afternoon, Bo should have texted me by now. I picked up my phone and saw the LED flashing and 1 new message:

Z!:Went to the store, you have something on the kitchen counter :D

And nothing from Bo, I got up and walked to the kitchen to see a vase of lilies and in it was a card that said:

I know you didn’t like roses, so I hope these work, and I hope this is better than a good morning text message. –Bo p.s. again, I am sorry for being a dick.

I smiled before pulling out my phone and texing Bo:

Thanks for the flowers, and good morning Bo,

To Z!: 1 point Bo 0 miya lol

Bo: Why good morning, you really do sleep for a long time.

Z!: lol I know he made up for a little bit you have to admit.

To Bo: Shouldn’t you be working or something?

To Z!: yes yes yes. Haha

Bo: Should be but no, I am sitting in my hotel room writing and playing on my laptop, living the famous life yeah!

Z!: go see him? He may be fun? :D

To Bo: Oh well don’t you sound like you’re having fun.

I slowly began to get dressed so I could start my day with my UCLA hoodie and a pair of jeans.

Bo: Come see me?

To Bo: Where are you? Lol

Bo: The Radison across from LAX

To Bo: See you in 15

Bo: Room 615

To Z!: Going to see him!

Z!: Promise me you will give him a chance, act like the past doesn’t exist, give him a new start.

I drove to the hotel and walked in, it was gorgeous, I walked straight to the elevator and press floor 6. I got so nervous when I reached the floor and then the doors opened; my stomach was in knots again. The walk down the hallway seemed longer than anything, 615, I knocked and before I even knocked a second time Bo opened the door.

“Hey,” he said leaning against the door and fixing his hair.

I laughed before saying, “Hi, Bo,” and walking in the door.

“You look cute,” he said smiling as I sat down on the bed, “I mean it,’ he said sitting beside me.

“So why did I come down here?” I said laughing at him.

“To keep me company, I mean if you want to leave I understand, but all I am doing is writing
lyrics and watching TV,” he said ruffling his hair.

“I guess I will stay, only if you get In-N-Out Burger,” I said smiling at him, “And you let me take a shower if I start to feel gross.”

To Z!: Promise, PINKIE PROMISE.

“Anything for you,” he said smiling before grabbing his cell phone, “Hey,” he said after being silent, “Yeah pick up two double doubles from In-N-Out Burger on your way back?” he looked at me, “What to drink?”

“Dr. Pepper, please,” I said.

“Yes that was a girl voice, and yes she wants Dr. Pepper,” Bo said sounding annoyed. I laughed, “No, I am not gay,” Bo said burying his face in his hands, “Goodbye,” he said hanging up.

“They think you’re gay?” I said laughing.

He laughed before saying, “No.”

“Start working on your music, shit,” I said grabbing the remote.

“Make me,” he said reaching for the remote.

“Mine!” I said before rolling off the bed and trying to run from his lanky ass.

“No, mine!” he laughed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him and trying to get the remote.

“Bo!” I said laughing.

“Oh, say my name, say my name,” he said laughing and flinging me on the bed next to him, “Can I please have my remote!?”

“No!” I said laughing.

“Give it!” he said before starting to tickle me.

“Bo stop it! Bo! Stop! Bo!” I said trying to push him off of me as he was straddling me, “Bo!”

“Give me the remote,” he said as I threw it across the room, “Miya!” he said jumping off the bed and running to it, “It is now my remote!” Bo said before running back over to the bed and laying by me, “Ha!” he said waving the remote in my face.

To Z!: Bo:2 Miya:0

“Can we watch Mighty Boosh?” I said lying next to him.

“Anything for you,” he said smiling and wrapping an arm around me, “Am I still a dick?” he asked looking down at me.

“You are making up for it, but yes, yes you are.”

“Yet you are still here?”

“For now, yes, until you screw it up,” I said looking up at him and smiling.

“That’s harsh,” he said before pulling me closer to him.

“Bo,” I laughed, “You are squishing me.”

“Sorry,” he said releasing me a bit, “Wait, why aren’t you yelling at me, telling me to stop touching you, or telling me to die, or something,” he asked looking at me.

“I promised Zoey I would give you another chance, you know act like the past didn’t happen,” I said shrugging.

“Well thank you Zoey,” he said wrapping his second arm around me.

“We got In-N-Out!” we heard at the door. I got up and sprinted to the door. The same voice said, “Damn Bo, She’s short.”

“What is your girlfriend always tells you?” Bo began.

“Oh! Let me guess!” I said cutting him off, “Size doesn’t matter?”

“And your name is?” The man asked.

“Miya, Miya Monroe, Bo used to make fun of me a lot in high school.”

“Well I am Jack,” he said shaking my hand.

“May I have my food?” I asked politely.

“Oh, she can be a bitch but she has manners,” Jack said, “Bo, keep her around.”

“I want to,” Bo said before closing the door and following Jack and I to the table.

Z!: When will you be home tonight?

“Bo, what time do you want me out of here?” I asked after grabbing my Double Double and un-wrapping it.

“Never,” he said laughing and handing me my Dr. Pepper.

“Bo,” I laughed, “Zoey wants to know,” I said.

“If you have to, then tomorrow morning,” he said as I ate my burger.

To Z!: He is claiming me till tomorrow morning. Haha unless you want me back tonight.

Z!: haha well then I might see you in the morning! I will go to Tish’s

“Bo! We reached a problem!” I said after sucking down half my drink.

“What?” he asked getting all wide eyed.

“What am I going to wear to bed,” I said shrugging.

“Here,” he said getting up and walking over to his luggage, “You can wear this,” he said handing me a shirt and boxers.

“Oh, I get to sleep in your clothes,” I said laughing as I finished my burger, “May I take a shower then?”

“You can wait a bit right? Like until Jack leaves?” he said looking at me funny.

“Sure?” I said as he inhaled the rest of his food.

“Awh, he wants you all alone,” Jack said getting up, “I’m going to see how Frank is doing,” he said before throwing his trash away and laughing as he walked out the door.

“Now can I shower?” I asked looking over at Bo.

“Yes,” he laughed while walking to the bathroom.

“I am a big girl,” I said stepping in between him and the bathroom door, “I can take a shower by myself,” I laughed. I opened the door and slipped in before shutting it and locking it, “I win.”

“This time,” Bo said as I heard him walk back to his bed. I quickly showered and got dressed. I looked in the mirror to see wavy hair and eyeliner running down my face, I laughed before walking out to see Bo lying on his stomach and playing on his phone. I ran over and jumped on top of him, he grunted before saying, “You’re wet!”

“And?” I said still laying on top of him and looking at his phone.

“You are making me wet,” he said laughing.

“That’s cute,” I said rolling off of him.

“You’re cute,” he said looking away from his phone and at me.

“Thanks!” I said smiling at him.

“Your teeth are so straight too,” he said leaning in closer to me, “any your eyes,” he said smiling before kissing my forehead.

“Bo,” I said blushing. I pulled up my phone to see it was 9 p.m. and that Zoey had texted me,

Z!:BE SAFE!

I laughed before closing my phone and looking at Bo who was crawling off the bed, “I am taking a shower,” he said laughing, “remote is yours for now,” he said before disappearing. I crawled under the sheets and snatched the remote before he came back out. I found Regular Show playing and began to watch it.

Bo’s tall lanky ass walked out of the bathroom in just a towel, “Hey,” I said waving like an idiot as I was all curled up in the sheet.

“You are so weird,” he said throwing on his boxers and sliding into bed next to me.

“You are making me wet,” I said trying to push him away as he clung to me, “Bo!” I whined, “I just dried off,” I said turning around to face him.

“That’s cute,” he said before looking at the TV, “OH! Regular Show! You like this too?”

“I love it,” I said laughing at his excitement.

“You are perfect,” he said laughing as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him, “You are so warm,” he said burying his face in my hair.

“Don’t reach creeper status,” I said laughing at him.

“Anything for you,” he said laughing, “want to watch a movie?” he said snatching the remote and scrolling to the movie channel.

“Sure,” I said relaxing next to him, “Oh! How about Easy A?” I said as it can across the screen.

“Okay!” he said clicking it and wrapping his arms around me again.

“You are a strange little man,” I said before falling asleep.