I've Got Your Back Kid

Wednesday:

I rolled over to see Bo passed out face first next to me, I laughed for a second before he began to toss and turn. I covered my mouth with both my hands and continued to laugh as Bo continued to toss and turn. He faced me and one eye fluttered a bit.

“Morning Babe,” Bo said in a sleepy voice.

I laughed before saying, “Morning Bo,” I said kissing his forehead.

“Now go back to sleep,” Bo said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close.

To Twitter: Waking up in his arms. #love

“Yes sir,” I said laying there as he fell back asleep and I played with my phone. I smiled as he breathed on the back of my neck.

“You are so cute,” Bo muttered as he tried to pull me tighter.

“Bo,” I laughed as I rolled to face him, or tried to, “Bo!” I said as he removed his top arm and allowed me to roll over.

“Don’t go home,” he said putting his hands in the back of my boxers and pulling me close to him, “please,” he said leaning down to kiss me.

“Bo,” I laughed turning my face away from him.

“I’m sorry,” he said removing his hands and placing them at the small of my back, “I don’t want to over step my boundaries,” he said smiling and opening his eyes a little bit.

“Understandable,” I said kissing him on the nose, “In due time though,” I said smiling at him as he pulled me close to him.

“Miya,” Bo began, “I’m sorry for what I did to you,” he said kissing me on the forehead and beginning to fall asleep again.

“I am slowly forgiving you more and more,” I said burying my face in his chest and listening to his heart beat and pace of breathing.

“Good,” Bo muttered as he began to fidget with his legs.

“Bo,” I said laughing at him as he began to wake up and laugh with me, “Bo!” I said as he began to tickle me, “Stop!” I said before I knew it, I was straddling holding his hands above his head, “Stop,” I said gasping for air.

“Well, uh, this is cute?” he said looking up at me.

“I promise to move, if you promise not to tickle me,” I said laughing at him.

“Maybe I don’t want you to move,” Bo said thrusting his hips upward, “Maybe I want you to stay right where you are,” Bo said smiling and thrusting up again.

“Bo!” I said in a half moan, “you are funny,” I said letting go of his hands as he let me fall to his side.

“Stay here today?” Bo said as I got out of the bed.

“I can’t, come home with me?” I said looking in the mirror and attempting to fix my knotted hair, “I mean if you want,” I finished before turning to him.

“Deal,” he said sitting up, “and you look cute in my clothes,” he said smiling.

“Get dressed then,” I laughed at him as I began to change into my clothes, “Can I steal a hoodie?” I asked as I took off his shirt.

“Yeah,” he said pointing to his luggage and leaning back in his bed, crossing his arms over his head. I laughed and turned away from him before sitting on the floor and looking through his luggage; I pulled out a light grey shirt and a dark grey zip up hoodie and threw them on.

“You have to get dressed silly,” I said walking over to him and sitting on the bed next to his lanky self.

“Yes mom,” he replied before kissing my forehead and walking to his luggage and pulling at the first thing he saw., “Ready,” he said grabbing his wallet and phone, “You are driving,” he said as he smiled and grabbed my hand and led me out of the room, “Frank, I am going to Miya’s,” he said before continuing down the hallway.

“Can we stop buy Starbucks?” I asked looking up at him as we reached the elevator.

“Anything for you,” he said smiling as we walked into the elevator, “You look adorable today by the way,” he said as we waited for the elevator to open up again.

“Thank you,” I said looking away from him and my cheeks redden a bit.

“You are cute when you smile too,” he said wrapping an arm around my waist. As the doors opened again he snaked his are back to holding my hand and led me out of the hotel. We got to the car and I drove us to Starbucks, “Stop it I will pay,” he said snatching my purse from me.

“No, I am a big girl,” I said laughing trying to grab it as we stood at the counter at Starbucks.

“Just let me know when you work this out,” Nick said before turning to the machines and working on your drinks.

“I will hit you,” I said looking up at Bo, “I will.”

“Here is ten dollars,” he said reaching over me, “Thanks,” he said to the counter boy as he handed him his change, “I win,” he said looking down at me.

“Shut up Robert,” I said smiling at him.

“Oh it’s on Ms. Miya,” he said grabbing our drinks and running out of the shop to the car.

“Bo!” I said running after him. He jumped in the car and locked the doors leaving me out of the car, “Bo, please!” I said begging as I knocked on the door.

He laughed at me and smiled before unlocking the door, “Dick,” I said as I hit him in the chest.

“You like it,” he said smiling and clenching his chest.

“To my dorm!” I said starting the engine of my red Ford Focus and heading out to UCLA. Bo tried to control the radio and was singing along to Justin Beiber.

“And I was like baby baby, that mother fucker stole my haircut,” he said laughing as we pulled in to the dorm section I lived at.

“Bo,” I said laughing as we got out of the car, “You are so strange,” I said as he walked over to door.

“Just come one,” he said laughing as I ran to catch up to him. He held my hand as we walked down the long hallways and brightly lit stair cases before reaching my dorm. I opened the door to see Zoey sleeping on the couch, half on, half off, and a blanket tossed on top of her. I walked over to her and blew air on her nose, she freaked out before seeing me and began to laugh.

“So how was a night in Bo,” She said laughing before seeing Bo.

“Still going on,” he laughed ruffling his hair.

“Awh,” Zoey said sitting up and facing me, “Wait, when does he move on to the next place?” she asked giving him a funny look.

“Friday is my last day on tour, Saturday is my date with Miya, and Sunday night is a plane flight home,” he said shrugging at the end.

“It’s Wednesday?” Zoey said looking at me.

“Yes,” I replied laughing at her, “why?”

“I was supposed to meet Tish and hour ago,” she said hopping off the couch and bolting out the door.

“Looks like it’s me and you again,” I said laughing as I sat on the couch.

“Darn,” he said flopping down next to me and putting his hands in his lap, “You know I want to see your room,” he said getting up and walking that way.

“Bo!” I said reaching for him and falling on the couch, “Don’t.”

“Will it make you mad?” he asked making a pouty face.

“Yes!” I said sitting up really fast.

“Then I am doing it,” he said opening my bedroom door and walking in, “Not what I expected,” he said as he stood there stroking his chin.

“What do you mean?” I said standing behind him.

“I expected it to be spotless, clean, clothes all put away, and that stuff,” he said turning to me, “But oh well,” he said shrugging.

“So you think I am messy?” I asked looking down and feeling ashamed.

“No,” he said setting both hands on my shoulders, “it just wasn’t want I expected. You were organized in high school silly, I just assumed it didn’t change,” he said smiling, “But, it is completely fine.”

“If you say so,” I said looking up at him.

“I promise,” he laughed before walking over to my MacBook sitting on my bed, he opened it to see three tabs open, tumblr, Facebook, and Twitter, “Want to take pictures?” he said scooting over on the bed.

“Bo,” I said laughing, “That’s what couples do,” I said smiling at him.

“And friends that maybe couples in the future, now get over here,” he said reaching for my hand.

“Fine,” I said going over there and sitting by him. He started making faces into the camera and most of the pictures ended up him making faces and me just laughing at him and his faces.

“Don’t get mad at me, okay?” Bo said turning to me.

“Okay?” I said as he messed with my laptop before clicking the button to take a picture then leaning over and kissing me on the lips. The picture snapped right when his lips touched mine and he pulled away smiling. I felt my cheeks redden, “Bo,” I said before looking at the picture then at his face.

“Yeah?” he said smiling at me.

“Nothing,” I said kissing him on the cheek, as he snapped another picture.

“Stop with the pictures,” I said laughing at him.

“Fine,” he said before facing the screen away from me and typing some stuff.

“What are you doing?” I said laughing at him.

“Checking my email,” he said laughing.

“Robert!” I said trying to grab my laptop from him.

“Hold on!” he snapped back. I released the laptop and sat back.

“Okay,” I said looking down at my feet.

“I’m sorry!” Bo said putting the laptop down and wrapping his arms around me, “Look, I hope this makes up for it,” he said smiling at me and handing me the laptop. I saw it was all opened to his accounts, his tumblr, his Twitter, and his Facebook. All had the same thing it seemed.

Tumblr: I think this girl is pretty much amazing, she knows my past and for some reason she is here now.

And above that it had the picture of him making a blow fish face and me laughing.

Facebook: I can’t believe I used to make fun of her, I really messed up.

Twitter: Spent 24 hours with one of the greatest girls ever #shesadorable

I laughed before logging out of his stuff and logging back into mine, I went to tumblr and posted the picture of him smiling as I was laughing at him with:

I think he has made up for all the bad things, honestly he makes me so happy. (:

I went to Twitter and did the same:

@boburnham makes me laugh, and buys me food :D

Then Facebook:

Best Day Ever(:

“Really?” he said smiling as he showed me his twitter account and the tweet I posted.

“Really,” I said smiling as he began to text something.

“Miya, you are too cute,” he said smiling, “what time is it?” he said looking around.

“Nine o’clock,” I said looking at my phone then back at him, “why do you have to leave?”

“Well here are my choices,” he said turning his head back at the laptop, “I can stay here and have you can take me back in the morning, or you can take me back now and drive back here.”

“You can stay here,” I said smiling.

“Good,” he said smiling, “Now can I email those pictures to myself?”

“Yes you may,” I said handing him my laptop again.

“I really like this one,” he said showing me the one of me kissing him on the cheek, “I want to
print it out and take it with me everywhere.”

“Okay,” I said laughing at him, “Or you can make it your background,” I said smiling at him.

“Even better!” he said smiling and getting this shit eating grin on his face, “You are so smart,” he said before kissing me on the cheek.

“So what do you want to do tonight?” I asked before lying down on the bed.

“Whatever you want,” Bo said smiling at me.

“Sleep!” I said rolling on my side as he continued to play on my laptop.

“Well, can I work on my lyrics and stuff?” he asked as he pulled out a flash drive.

“Yeah, just don’t break my laptop,” I said laughing before closing my eyes.

I felt him kiss my cheek before hearing, “Goodnight, Miya, sweet dreams.”