I've Got Your Back Kid

Thursday:

I woke up to the sound of silence, nothing, and Bo was nowhere in sight, “Bo?” I said flinging the sheets off of me and getting up off the bed. “Bo,” I repeated while opening the bathroom door, “Bo!” I yelled while walking in to the living room and seeing him asleep on the couch. I walked over to him and sat by him, “Bo, wake up,” I said shaking him.

“Hmm,” he said rolling over and facing me as his eyes opened.

“What are you doing out here?” I asked moving the hair out of his face.

“You kept tossing and turning when I was working and I didn’t want to wake you so I came out here,” he said smiling.

“Why thank you,” I said kissing his forehead.

“I have to go down to the studio today,” he said yawning, “want to go with me?”

“Sure,” I said smiling, “May I ask what for?”

“What I was working on the past couple days,” he said sleepily.

“Okay, what time do you want me to wake you up?” I asked getting up and walking to the bathroom.

“Noon works, I told him I would be there at about two,” he said sounding more awake.

“Well, it’s eleven thirty now,” I said laughing and turning on the shower.

“No point in sleeping anymore then,” I heard him say as I hopped in the shower, “I am going to raid your kitchen though,” he said.

“Have fun!” I yelled at him before continuing my shower.

When I got out of the shower I wrapped a towel around me and went to the kitchen to check on Bo, he was sitting there eating my Fruity Pebbles. I stood behind him tapping my foot, “Shut up, Miya,” he said with a mouth full of food.

“I never said anything!” I said poking him in the sides.

“Stop it,” he said half laughing, “I am ticklish,” I laughed as he squirmed for a bit then felt bad so I stopped, “You are a horrible human being,” he said attempting to get at my level, “But I like you anyways,” he said kissing my nose.

“I’m going to get dressed, be ready in ten,” I said walking away from him.

“Yes, mom,” I heard him say as he shoved another spoon full of cereal in his mouth.

I threw on my jeans and a random t shirt before applying eyeliner and throwing my hair in a ponytail, “Come on, Bo,” I said grabbing my keys and cell phone and heading for the door.
“Hold on!” he said as he was rinsing off his bowl, “I need this,” he said snatching my laptop and following me out the door.

“Okay,” I said laughing at him. When we got to the car he plugged in some head phones and continued to mess around with my laptop the whole ride to the studio.
When we got to the studio he held my hand and led me around to where ever we were going, “Stay here,” he said to me as he release my hand and walking into the room in front of us.

“Okay,” I whispered before pulling out my phone and texting Zoey.

To Z!: Dude, I am at a recording studio with Bo.

Z!: Oh really meow?

To Z!: yeah do we need anything for the dorm?

Z!: get some chips<3 if you can. I wouldn’t want to disturb your day with Bo ;D

To Z!: you are so funny, but seriously if I remember I will grab them.

Z!: <3333333333 you’re the greatest :D

“So I can perform it tomorrow?” Bo asked the guy while walking out of the room.

“Yeah, just leave me the flash drive,” the heavier gentleman sais holding out his hand.

“Sweet, Thank you,” Bo said handing him the flash drive, “But I have to do something nice for this young lady so I will see you at sound check tomorrow?”

“Yeah, Bo,” he said smiling, “Have fun, treat her right!”

“I always do,” he said grabbing my hand with his free arm, “So how does dinner sound?”

“Bo, it’s four,” I said laughing.

“I know but by the time we get to Blue Plate Oysterette, it will be five and then five thirty is when we get food,” he said smiling.

“So you are taking me out tonight?” I said looking up at him, “What happened to Saturday?”

“I may have to leave that night and I would feel bad skipping out on you, but if I am here we will do something” he said looking down at me, “now hand me the keys.”

“You can drive a stick shift?” I said looking at him puzzlingly.

“No,” he said smiling, “Okay will you drive me to my car so I can cart you around for a bit?”

“Yes sir,” I said opening my car door and getting in.

“Thank you,” he said leaning over and kissing me after getting in the car.

When we switched cars I laughed because it seemed almost pointless, but whatever keeps Bo happy I guess. When we arrived to the restaurant, Bo walked around and opened my door he held my hand and escorted me in as well. It was so pretty, it is a restaurant that is pretty much on the beach of Santa Monica and the ocean air smelled amazing.

“I am Kyle, I am your server, may I start you off with something to drink?” he said as he sat menus in front of us.

“Water with lemon,” I said picking up my menu.

“Same,” Bo said looking down at the menu and rubbing his hand on the thigh of his leg nervously.

Kyle walked off and I began to look at the menu, and I usually go with the first thing that catches my eye which this time was the grilled chicken. Kyle quickly came back with our waters, “And are you ready to order?” he asked.

“I am if he is,” I said pointing to Bo.

“You go first, Mi,” he said looking back at his menu.

“I want the grilled chicken,” I said handing the gentlemen my menu.

“And you, sir?” Kyle asked Bo.

“The Blue Plate Burger,” he said handing Kyle his menu.

“Okay,” Kyle said before walking off.

“Are you nervous about something?” I asked leaning in towards Bo.

“My first date with you?” he said looking up at me.

“Why?” I said leaning back, “we have been hanging out the past couple days why are you now nervous?” I asked.

“Because it is just now hitting me,” he said smiling.

“What is?” I asked being quite confused.

“That I really like you,” he said shrugging.

“Oh,” I said sinking back in my chair.

“What?” he said sounding worried.

“Bo,” I said sitting back up, “I like you too, but I just don’t want things to end badly and us never talk again because I am having fun with you.”

“Okay, I won’t talk about it,” he said sitting up straight as our food was set out in front of us.

“Yum!” I said picking up my fork and knife. Kyle set the bill on the table as me and Bo began to eat. After we finished Bo paid the man and we began to walk out, when I headed to the car, Bo reached for my hand and lead me to the board walk.

“Come on,” he said smiling. He held my hand and led me to the very end of the boardwalk before looking at me and handing me an envelope, “So I can’t hang out with you tomorrow like I have been, because of work,” he said shrugging, “But if you want these are two tickets to the show for you and Zoey, if you want to go, backstage included,” he ended with a smile.

“Thank you!” I said leaning up to kiss him.

“Thank you,” he said smiling and kissing my forehead, “Now if you want you can stay the night with me but you might wake up alone,” he said looking upset, “I do have to be up at ten.”

“I will stay with you, just is there anything I need to do?” I asked look at him.

“Just show up tomorrow,” Bo said laughing. I began to shiver as the cold air hit my skin, “Want to go back to the hotel?” Bo asked setting a hand on my shoulder and laughing at me a bit. I shook my head yes as I yawned, “As you wish,” he said smiling. When we got back to the car I fell asleep and Bo didn’t try to wake me up when we got to his hotel. He did try to carry me into the hotel though but I woke up and freaked out.

“What the fuck,” I said as my feet touched the ground again, “Please, don’t do that again,” I requested after catching my breath.

“Sorry,” he said laughing, “I didn’t want to wake you,” he said kissing my forehead and reaching for my hand.

“It is fine,” I smiled as I began to walk with him into the hotel room.

“Are you going to end up passing out when we reach the hotel room?” Bo asked as we entered the elevator.

“Yup!” I said grinning at him, “I won’t want to but it will happen,” I said shrugging.

“Well, darn,” Bo said as we reached his floor.

“Sorry,” I said as he made our way to the room. When we reached the room he opened the door and I bolted for the bed and huddled on the sheets.

“You are like a puppy,” he said as he began to strip and climb in the bed. I laughed as I threw off my jeans and shirt, “Oh you are going to trust me?” Bo said laughing as he took off his jeans.

“Yes, yes I am,” I said grinning at him.

“Well, okay,” he said laughing, shutting off all the lights, and crawling into bed with me. I felt his skin touch mine and I shuddered for a second before relaxing against him, “Calm down,” he said kissing the side of my neck and wrapping his arms around me, “I promise, you are safe, I’ve got your back, kid,” after he said that I closed my eyes and drifted off into my sleep.