I'm losing my mind and you just stand there and stare as my world divides.

Chapter Nine

Aiden's POV
I cool breeze stuck me as I walked back to the apartment. Today was the best day of my life. Today I actually smiled. Today I actually felt as if I wanted to live. Today I found comfort in the arms of another. I was technically cheating on Tristian but Frank was so.... wonderful. The way he kissed me was totally different than the way Tristian kissed me. It was sweet and heartfelt. Not scary and forced. I sighed deeply as I entered the apartment. I promised to "make it up to him."
He was sitting at our dining room table smoking a cigarette. The cigarette was dangling loosely off his lips and he pulled it away and took a puff as I placed my guitar case on the ground.
"Hey baby."
"Hi."
He pulled me into a kiss. It tasted like tobacco. It was awful. He doesn't smoke very often but when he does, I can't stand the taste of it. He smiled an evil smile and took my arm and led me to the bedroom.
"So how are you gonna make it up to me, Sweetie?"
His face was dangerously close to mine. I sighed as I told him my decision.
"I'll be your little whore. Do whatever you want with me." As you always do.
He smiled a cheshire cat grin. "I like that. I like that a lot."
He took off my t-shirt and slammed me on the bed and began kissing me harshly. His kissing kept going down and down until he reached to where my pants began. He undid my belt and took off my pants and threw them across the room. Now I was only in my boxers as he kept kissing lower and lower.....
"You're so pretty when you have no clothes on." he whispered.
This made me feel sick. Would Frank ever do this to me? Hopefully not.
Tristan finally took off his clothes and slide my boxers off. He laid himself on top of me. Right now both of us were really sweaty and I felt so.... dirty. He bit my neck and sucked hard.
"Oh fuck, Tristian."
"Say it louder, whore." he panted.
"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" And he did. He thrusted into me. It was absolutly painful. As always. He thrusted himself into me again and again until he was satisfied. He then kissed me lightly on the lips and threw me my boxers.
"I liked that. Thank you, Baby."
I nodded my head as I placed my boxers on and slide under the covers. I felt Tristian slide beside me and place his dirty hands on my waist.
" 'Night baby."
" 'Night, Tristan."

(Wow I can't believe I just wrote that. lol)