Status: updates as often as we can be bothereddd

Stranded in Vegas

2

Caryn's POV
__________

I just stared at the men across from me and Duckie, my eye twitching as they all sweated nervously under my glare, "So, you decided to take up with you, regarding the fact that we are now no where near where we are supposed to be and there are eleven men and two girls living on two buses..." Gerard nodded.

"Well, we couldn't just leave you both to be stranded in the desert...we thought we were helping you.." he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly and held out his hand, "Truce?"

I shrugged, "Why not!" i shook his hand and then groaned, "Ah shit, i gotta have a drink, i knew this was a bad idea. Any alcohol?" Zack and Rev grinned and high-fived each other as they stood up and clasped a hand on my shoulder, "Come to our bus, we got plenty!"

Two hours later, after meeting Matt, Johnny, Brian, Matt and Jason, i was extremely drunk. I couldn't see anything properly, there was dark spots in front of my face. "Yo, Zackeh!" i slurred, stumbling over to him and leaning on him, "You are one hot peace of ass, wanna fuck?" He grinned drunkenly at me and nodded. He swung an arm around me and the pair of us stumbled off towards the bunks, shouting that we were going to go fuck and adopt baby rabbits from Canada.

The next morning
_____________

I groaned as i awoke, my hangover hitting me head on. That's when movement next to me, made me turn around only to groan once again and slap my face. "God damn it, i had sex with someone again!" I got up and slid my clothes back on, feeling sick as i stood up to fast, sitting back down, i poked Zacky's hip before slapping him on his leg, "Babe, get up, gotta get back to Duckie and change and you got to explain to the others that you just fucked the new girl." He whimpered and buried deeper in to the quilt, i "awed" and kissed his shoulder, "Zack, get da fuck up!" i said giving him a harsh push and making him fall off the bed.

He shrieked and grabbed the quilt to hide himself, "Zack, it's nothing i haven't seen before. Now get up and get dressed, I'm going to see if the others are alright and up."
He pouted at me and i rolled my eyes, "Help me find my clothes?" he asked me pathetically looking at the state of the room. I laughed and nodded, throwing a pair of boxers at him as i dressed in my clothes.

I walked into the main part of the bus and found Brian and Matt sitting on the couch, a plate of toast on the table, i grinned and stole a slice of toast, taking a bite before plonking my ass next to Brian, "How drunk were you?" i asked as i munched on the toast until i finished it, taking a gulp of Matt's orange juice, ignoring his raised brow as i sat it back down. "Not very." he answered both him and Brian, who grinned at me and took the second slice of toast out of my hand. I glared at him and took a bite off it before grinning at him who shrugged and took a bite himself.

"You, Johnny, Jimmy and Zack were wasted, Jimmy and Johnny ended up covering each other in beer and screaming after you and Zack left to go have sex and "adopt baby rabbits from Canada". Don't think you can do that though." he smirked at me and i flipped him off.

"Yeah well, you suck!" Brian laughed at me and slapped me on the back, winding me and making me fall of my seat, "Great comeback and sorry." I rolled my eyes and stood up, brushing my self off. "You guys suck, I'm going to go and see Duckie!"
♠ ♠ ♠
hey hey hey!!
as some of you probably know, I'm Caryn xD
anyways, here's a new story that's not slash...O.O
ikr? haha xD
anyways, subscribe and comment please! tell us what you guys think!
thanks a bunch!!! xxxxxx