Give 'Em Hell, Kid

I tried to heal your broken heart with all that I could

Juliah's P.O.V
I knew what was going on the second I walked into her room. It was back. I saw it all over her face. I felt like I had failed as a friend, that I hadn’t supported her enough. I wondered if Gee knew. I know he could read her like an open book, and he’s the only one getting through to her. Everytime she’s having a “fallback” she completely shuts down. I wish she would talk to me…

I remembered the day I found her letter to Gee, it broke my heart. I told him right away, that’s the reason he kissed me. Pathetic, I know. He promised he wouldn’t tell Helena though, and apparently he haven’t, she’d probably run away if she found out. Or worse – go through with the suicide.

“How are you feeling, honey?” I asked her and sat down at the bed next to her.

“Oh, it’s just the flu. You should probably get away from we, I don’t want to infect you” she said and looked down at her folded hands. She shut down again.

“For Christ’s sake! Get out of bed Helena, sobbing all day won’t make the flu go away” Tess exclaimed, and I didn’t even bother to look at her.

“Tess, do me a favor. Shut the fuck up!” I snapped at her, and she bent her head like she was ashamed. If it was sincere or not is another story.

I turned back to Helena, desperately seeking eye contact. I just wanted to know. Please Helena. Don’t do anything stupid. I don’t want to lose you.

“I brought Oreos!” I exclaimed, hoping she’d eat them given that Tess was here. She’d hate for anyone to know about the anorexia.

“No thank you, I feel kind of sick” Bullshit, I thought to myself, but I couldn’t exactly shove them down her throat.

“I love you, Helena. You know that, right?”

“I guess I do” she replied as her eyes started to tear up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: So Far Away - Avenged Sevenfold
Please comment and/or subscribe :)