Give 'Em Hell, Kid

I would even wait all night

Frank’s P.O.V
On my home I saw an old lady on the other side of the street, struggling to get some groceries out of her car, so I went over to help her. See? I can be a good kid. Anyway, after helping her with the groceries, she stopped to look at me. It was kind of creepy but I figured it was an old-people-thing. She put her hand on my shoulder and smiled. It was starting to freak me out. Let me put it this way; she’s not exactly my type.

“You like Helena, don’t you honey?” She said after a few seconds of staring. I gasped, how would she know if I did?

“Uh, I don’t know” I felt my face turning red and I stared down at my feet.

“Little Helena has lived in this neighborhood her whole life. After their parents died three years ago Gerard, her brother, has been taking care of her. He’s a really good boy and Helena is an amazing girl. But as everybidy else she has some problems. I don't know exactly what kind of problems, but last year she disappeared for a few months. Nevertheless, my dear, the reason I assumed you like her is because I saw you the other day, shy as a baby not brave enough to go up to talk to her and Juliah. And you’re always staring out your window at night like you’re longing for someone” Okay, now she was getting creepy, I didn’t like the fact she’d been monitoring my behavior and what I do on my spare time. But I felt bad for Helena, no one had told me her parents were dead, but it sure cleared up a few things.

“Well, as I said, I really don’t know. I’ve barely talked to her and I don’t even know where she lives so it’s not like I can go visit her” I replied. The old lady laughed.

“It’s the red house down there” she said and pointed out a house down the road. Or should I say mansion. It was the nicest house in this neighborhood, something I noticed the second I came here. I had no idea that was her house and suddenly I felt she was out of my league.

“She’s a rich kid or something? I can’t stand those kinds of people” I looked at her, waiting for her to reply. Please say the were left with a lot of debt or something after their parents’ death.

“I’m not sure, honey. All I know is that Gerard works as an art teacher at a college nearby. I don’t know how much teachers earn these days. But oh well, now you know where she lives; go talk to her. Believe me, it was tempting.

I went home to get rid of my bag, telling my mom I’d be out for a while. Okay, now you’re going to think I’m crazy, but I just wanted to see Helena. I didn’t really want to talk to her, just look at her.

I walked determined towards her house thinking about what to say if she caught me standing outside. I guess I just had to improvise if that happened; I’m actually a great liar. As I got there I tried to figure out where her room was, but before I could say “there it is” someone opened the door. Out came a red haired man. He probably had dyed it, it’s impossible for a person to have such red hair. He was skinny and a lot taller than me. I got kind of scared as he walked towards me staring,

“Who the hell are you?” he asked and crossed his arms over his chest.

“Frank. Frank Iero, sir. I go to the same High School as Helena” I replied trying to avoid having eye contact with him.

“And the reason you’re standing in our garden staring at the house is what exactly?” He sounded a little irritated.

“I have no idea” I sighed. And that was true, by the way. I had no idea why I stood there like a crazy stalker. When I decided to go over there it seemed like a great idea, but now; not so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Summertime - My Chemical Romance
Please comment and/or subscribe :)