Give 'Em Hell, Kid

I care too much

Helena’s P.O.V
Hearing his name caused fucking firework inside me. I know it sounds cheesy, but I can’t exactly decide how my body’s supposed to react. But if I could I’d keep the firework away. Trust me.

“Oh, well, I don’t really care. He’s just another guy, like Bert and that guy I barely remember” I lied, hoping he wouldn’t bust me this time!

“Okay, then I should probably go over to his house and tell him there’s no point coming over here tomorrow ” He replied and went to the front door. Frank was coming to visit tomorrow? Sweet!

“Gee, wait!” I ran after him.

“What? I thought you didn’t care?” He replied with a creepy smirk on his face.

“I.. uh.. I don’t, but it’s like… Why bother? He’s nobody. I’ll just keep the door locked or something” I felt like a bitch saying Frank was “nobody”. He was definitely somebody.

“Okay then” He simply replied and went to the living room.

Frank’s P.O.V
Oh my god, I’d never been so embarrassed in my entire life. Bert told me Gerard was protective of Helena, but he forgot to mention he was scary. I lit a cigarette to calm myself down. "Fucking redhead" I whispered to myself.

I went home, kicked off my shoes in the hallway (like I always did) and asked my mom where she was. I knew she would be in the kitchen, but still.

“I’m in the kitchen, honey!” She yelled, I stopped in the doorway and I could hear something boiling. Oh god, she was cooking again.
If I didn’t say I wasn’t hungry every time she cooked, I’d be incredibly fat, and I liked being skinny. Or, I’m not skinny, but I’m fit. . It’s not like I go on the scales every fucking day, and I don’t really care if I gain wait, as long as it doesn’t show on my body. So I told her I’d been out eating with a friend, and the minute she heard the word “friend” she almost cried. Of happiness of course.

“What’s his name?” She asked, still excited.

“Bert” I replied with a careless voice to calm her down.

“Well, you should invite him over for dinner tomorrow, I’d love to meet him”

“Come on mom, that’s so old fashioned. I’ll just ask him to stop by or something, okay?” I could see she got disappointed, but I was going to visit Helena tomorrow, I didn’t have time for Bert.

“It’s okay, honey” She replied with a disappointed voice and went back to her spaghetti or whatever was in that casserole.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Scars - Papa Roach
Thanks for reading!
Please comment and/or subscribe :) <3
Oh! And btw: You're probably thinking "what the hell, spaghetti in a casserole?" Well, I wrote that on purpose. I mean, it's Frank (we all know he's kinda absent-minded from time to time), and in my fic he doesn't know shit about cooking xD