Give 'Em Hell, Kid

Baby, you're a firework

Helena’s P.O.V
“Helena! Frank is here!” I heard Gerard shout from downstairs. Fuck! He’s here already? I’m not even dressed. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I ran over to my closet, trying to find something to wear. What the hell am I supposed to wear? Oh God, why couldn’t he have waited a few more hours?

I ended up with a pair of black jeans and a red-ish sweater. I put on some make-up (the way I always do it) and ran a brush through my hair. “Okay, this will do” I whispered to myself looking in the mirror. I sort of ran down the staircase to see him. When he heard my footsteps he turned around from Gerard and smiled at me. Oh, that smile. It made my knees all mushy and shit.

“Hi Frank” I said when I stood in front of him.

“Hi. You look beautiful today. Well, you always do” He replied with a nervous smile. I could see Gerard roll his eyes in the background before he went into the living room. We stood there for a while, just looking at each other in silence. Awkward silence.

“Guys! You’re supposed to be in here with me, don’t stand in the hallway like idiots, get your feet moving!” He yelled at us. Ugh, fuck my life.

Gerard sat in a chair by the kitchen doorway with his sketchpad while Frank and I sat down on the couch.

“So how’s your day been so far?” Frank asked and looked at me. God, his eyes were incredible. They had a beautiful hazel color and they shone like diamonds when he looked around. I’m sorry for all the clichés, but it’s true; his eyes were extremely beautiful.

“Well, I didn’t really have time to get started with my day, I was still in bed when you knocked on the door” I giggled and I could see his cheeks getting all red. Aw, he was blushing.

“Sorry about that, I was just so excited to see you I couldn’t wait to get over here. And I figured your brother would kick me after a few hours, so I thought he’d be more pleased if I was here during the day, not at night” When Gerard heard his name he looked up from the sketchpad and stared at Frank like he was going to kill him. I was so embarrassed.

“It’s okay” I said and smiled at him, which made him smile too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Btw, I've got a virus infection on my balance nerve (yup, I laughed too when the doctor told me), so I'm kind of dizzy all the time, so I don't know how much I'll be updating the next few days.
Title: Firework - Katy Perry
Thanks for reading!