Give 'Em Hell, Kid

Can I be the only hope for you?

Frank’s P.O.V
I felt like an idiot just smiling and not being able to say much. But I’ve never really talked to a girl before. Given that we move around a lot I don’t let myself fall for someone, never. I know it’s just a matter of time before my mom tells me to pack all my stuff again. But there’s something about Helena, it’s like she’s put a spell on me or something, I just can’t seem to stay away.

“So, can we go outside, or is that strictly forbidden?” I whispered, hoping Gerard didn’t hear.

“Well, I don’t know. Gee, can we go out? Please?” He seemed suspicious, but he nodded his head.
We went out in the hallways (and Gerard followed, of course) and put our shoes on. When Helena opened the door Gerard pulled me aside.

“Listen, if something happens to my Helena, you’re dead. I know where you live” he whispered before he let go of my arm. I just nodded and ran out of the house, scared shitless.

“I’m sorry about my brother” Helena exclaimed. “He’s kind of overprotective”

“No, it’s fine” I replied. And it really was. I could see why he would protect her, every guy in school wanted to go out with her, but not for the reasons I wanted to. I didn’t think of her as a piece of meat. She’s a human being, and I’m going to treat her that way.

“So where do you want to go?” She asked me.

“Well, I just moved here, so I haven’t really been anywhere besides school. But I’m kind of hungry, so can we please go somewhere to get some breakfast?” As soon as I said the word “breakfast” her eyes went blank. She didn’t say anything, she didn’t move, she just stood there and stared at me.

“Did I say anything wrong?” I asked.

“No, you didn’t. It’s just… Well, okay” She said, and to be honest; I got a little worried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it got a little short.
Title: The Only Hope For Me Is You - My Chemical Romance
Please comment and/or subscribe if you like it :D