Give 'Em Hell, Kid

I can't make you stay

Helena’s P.O.V
I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t want to. He couldn’t leave me, not now! And he certainly shouldn’t have kissed me, it only made it worse. I felt sparkles, butterflies, firework, everything you can feel when you get kissed by the guy you’re starting to fall for, and now he was leaving me.

“Why did you kiss me?” I asked him, both sad and happy. And to be honest: a little mad.

“I felt like I had to. I would’ve regretted it if I didn’t kiss you before I left, Helena. You’re special to me” Special to him? Apparently I wasn’t special enough to make him stay. He’s 18 for Christ’s sake; he didn’t have to move with his mother. He could just stay here with me. Gee wouldn’t mind.

“You shouldn’t have” I said before I ran away from him, I couldn’t take it, I couldn’t see him go.

As I went through the door at home Gerard stood in the hallway, like he knew what just happened. Without a word I ran towards him to get a hug, and so he did. He tried to calm me down, but I couldn’t stop crying, I felt like dying, like my life would be incomplete without Frank.

“Helena, shhh, it’s going to be okay sugar” Gerard said and kissed my forhead.

“No, it’s not! I’m not okay, I will never be okay” I screamed at him, even though it wasn’t really him I was mad at. I was mad at Frank for leaving me, I was mad at the world for taking him away from me, and I was mad at myself because I couldn’t make him stay.

“Helena, please don’t cry. You know I hate to see you cry, it breaks my heart”

“I know, it’s just… I don’t know. I was just starting to fall for him, Gee. And now he’s gone”

“I know, sugar, I know”

The days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. Frank wasn’t back yet, and it was almost Christmas. He had been gone for six months, one week and three days.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it got a little short this time :/
Title: Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance
Thank you for reading! <3 It means a lot to me.