Give 'Em Hell, Kid

Oh, my agony

Helena's P.O.V
Gerard said Frank could borrow his car, I was wearing heels and I’m constantly whining about how uncomfortable they are; so I guess it was out of pity.

We got in the car, excited about tonight. At least he was, I was a nerve wreck. Would I be able to eat or would that inner voice keep me from picking up the fork? I wanted to eat so badly it’s not even funny, I didn’t want to disappoint Frank and my brother. Or Juliah, for that matter.

“We’re here!” Frank exclaimed when he parked the car outside of a fairly nice restaurant.

“I guess we are”

He took my hand and we went inside.
“Iero” He said to the waiter and he led us to a nice table by the window. There were candle lights everywhere which made the atmosphere extremely cozy and intimate.

“So what do you want? I respect that you’ll not choose the biggest meal on the menu, but please, just order something”

“I will” I looked at the menu, trying to find something I might be able to eat. “So do you mind if I just order a salad?”

“Not at all, honey”

So I ordered the salad, what he ordered is still unknown. It looked kind of… weird. Some steak-ish thingy I guess. We ate, talked and had a really good time. I actually managed to eat half of what was on my plate. Proud of me? I have to say I am. After a few hours we decided to go home.

“I’m so proud of you, Helena” Frank said before he gave me a passionate kiss. Butterflies!

On the way home I was thinking about what was about to happen; Frank was going back to Chicago. I knew he had to, but the thought was still killing me. He was leaving me again. I had no idea what to do. I couldn’t go with him; Gee wouldn’t let me even though he knew how much Frank means to me.
I remembered that I still hadn’t told him about my feelings for him; I still hadn’t told him I loved him. I was just about to open my mouth when I felt excruciating pain. There was blood everywhere and I couldn’t move. I just closed my eyes and waited for death.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Cancer - My Chemical Romance