Status: More to Come Soon!

With Words I Should've Said

The Same Old Thing We Did Last Week

I was running around my backyard lake with sparklers. School was finally over and it was now the Fourth of July. Christian, Jay, Maika, Chris, and Brittany were at my house hanging with out by the lake. The fire at the end of my wood gave out, so I threw it. I sat down next to Chris.
"Having fun?" I asked.
"That was very entertaining," he smiled.
"Hey you know what's entertaining?" Christian appeared in between us.
"What?" I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"Hey, don't give me sass woman! Anyways, watch Brit and Maika!" he laughed.
We did watch. And it was entertaining. They were making out very... 'passionately'.
"They don't waste any time do they?" Chris asked, laughing.
"Sure don't," I sighed, leaning my head back. The sun was so warm today.
"So have you and Natalie labeled it yet?" Jay appeared next to Christian.
"No, we are still friends." It sounded like Chris had repeated this line quite often.
"Why?" complained Christian.
"Because I secretly love you!" I joked.
Even though he knew I was joking, Chris looked like this hurt his feelings. I slowly crept my hand towards his, and he gladly took it. I blushed.
"You're so cute," he whispered.
"Shush!" I blushed.
"You guys are so in love," Jay blabbered.
"Do you wanna go away?" I asked.
"Nah I'm good here, thanks!"
"Come, Christopher, let us run with sparklers!" I yelled, jumping to grab two.
I had the time of my life, simply running around with fire in my hand. Chris' sparkler gave out, so he decided to try to steal mine.
"No, back away! Mine!" I yelled running away. He started chasing me around, like we were two little kids. I was laughing so hard that I slowed down. I almost came to a stop, when Chris came up behind me, grabbed my waist, and spun me around, lifting me off the ground.
When I looked up at him, I was still laughing. He looked down and kissed me. Again. I realized how super romantic this probably was, seeing as how I had a sparkler in my hands and it was sunset.
"How many times are you gonna do that while we're 'just friends'?" I asked, my eyes still closed.
"Forever, babe," he laughed. I blushed.
"NIGHT SWIMMING!" Jay and Christian sang.
The guys all ripped of their shirts and ran to the water. Brittany walked towards me, one foot on shore, one in the water, and her palm slightly extended as not to run into me.
"They're idiots," she laughed.
I looked at her. "Are you and Maika a thing now?"
"Well, yea. He asked me to be his girlfriend... and I said yes," she looked so happy it made me happy too.
We got into our bathing suits and stood on the dock. Maika and Chris came over to us, hair sopping.
"How's the water?" I asked.
"Why don't you find out?" Chris smiled and grabbed me, pulling me in the water with him.
I resurfaced. "You jerk!"
He kissed me again, quickly.
"Why do you keep doing that?" I asked.
"To shut you up, of course!" he laughed.
I heard Brittany laughing at me. I was going to say something, but she was silenced. Maika picked her up and jumped in the water. She came up sputtering and kicking, but he held her up so she wouldn't drown.
"They're so cute," I mushed.
"I'm going to kill you!" Brittany told Maika.
"And I'm alright with that," he told her.
"Hey, you guys wanna just all stay at my house tonight? We're all 18 or older, and mostly mature," I yelled.
I got a bunch of positive conformations.
"But the boys have to sleep far away from the girls!" I clarified.
"Not if we don't go to sleep! Christian, go to the store and get some Red Bull!" Jay yelled.
"No, why don't you?" he responded.
"Because! I'm swimming!"
"So am I!"
"Where did you get such dorky friends?" I laughed.
"Actually, interesting story. I found Christian on the side of the road begging for cash, and I smuggled Jay over the border because he was just so cute and short!" Maika joked.
"Hey man! Not cool!" Jay warned.
"Can we please get out now? I don't like this!" Brittany looked around pointlessly.
"Sure," Maika helped her find her way to the shore.
"I guess we'd better go now. Brit's always been afraid of water," I started to leave, but felt a finger in mine.
"Are you sure it's okay if we stay tonight?" Chris looked almost... worried.
"Of course. I trust you. All of you guys," I smiled.
"Okay, because Maika and Brittany have been... I don't know, 'intimate' lately," Chris looked awkward.
"Hey, she's smart," I defended.
"Whatever, just making sure," he shrugged.
I walked to the shore and grabbed a towel. Chris just shook his hair out. I pulled on a long sleeved, bleached out, green purple and maroon shirt and some shorts. I left the shirt unbuttoned. I turned around.
"That's kinda hot," Chris smiled.
"Okay, now I think you do that just to make me blush... And ditto." He was shirtless. I smiled.
"Let's go inside before someone suspects something," his lips twitched.
"Oh, come on. Let's let them be a little suspicious," I smiled.
We walked in the front door, despite my idea.
"AHH! Put on a shirt you fatty!" Christian yelled at Chris.
"I'm not a fatty," he pouted. "Am I?"
"Well... I mean, of course not! Pssshh!" I laughed. He held his stomach.
"You guys want me to order in a pizza or something?" I asked.
"Sure, we all like cheese!" Maika yelled.
Jay jumped to his feet. "No! Make me a sammich, woman!"
"Excuse me?" I put my hands on my hips.
"I mean, can I have a sandwich?" Jay shrunk down into a small blob on the floor and pulled a blanket over his head.
"That's better."
"Hey, Christian, go get some energy drinks," Brittany said.
"UGH, fine," he got up and ran to his car.
"Let's play truth or dare!" Jay yelled.
"Okay," I sat on the arm of the couch. "I DARE you to go make ME a sammich."
"Niceee," Chris smiled at me.
"Hey, do you guys wanna go get Chinese food? I don't feel like pizza," Brittany announced.
"Sure, I'll drive," Maika offered.
"I'll go, too. I don't want to be alone with these two," Jay gestured at Chris and I.
"We'll try to behave!" I yelled as they walked out the door.
"Hey, where's the bathroom?" Chris asked.
"Down the hall to the right," I pointed.
I waited for a second before the doorbell rang. I jumped up and ran to the door. A guy with a long red ponytail down his back stood there. He looked, and spoke with an accent of, Irish. He wasn't chubby, but he was somewhat larger than average. Built. Very muscular.
"Can I help you?" I asked.
He stared at my stomach and black bikini until I pulled my shirt around to cover myself.
"Um, yes. Are you Natalie Woods?" he asked.
"Well, I was before my mom got remarried."
"Oh, are you Melanie Woods' daughter?"
"Yes," I was getting suspicious.
"Wow, you grew up so well. You are beautiful."
"Excuse me?"
"Oh, you probably don't know me. I'm your father," he smiled.
My eyes grew wide.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long! I was at a week long church camp! Chapter and song title That 70's Show theme song!