Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

That's What You Get

~*~ Zoey ~*~

I glared and kicked at Tom. He just smirked at me and squeezed my ass. I couldn't really do anything. He had my arms pinned under his.

"I'm setting rules since you children can't behave." Kyler stated, firmly.

"First. Introductions. Girls. These lovely douche bags are Tom Kaulitz, Jackson Rathbone and Joe Jonas. Boys. This is Zoey Raines, Dillon Miller and Skyler Angel." he said.

"Hey girl." I smiled at them.

"Sup mama?" Skye smiled.

"Being Jelly." Dillon shrugged.

We laughed and the guys rolled their eyes.

"Okay. Rule one. Guys put the girls down. No grabbing, touching, biting, kissing or hurting these girls. No Raping either!" Kylar stated.

Tom shrugged and dropped me. I hit the ground hard with a thud.

"You motherfucker!" I shouted.

I had a bad knee from sports and he dropped me where I hit it.

"Oh wahh cry baby." he sneered.

I held my knee.

"I had knee surgery a couple months ago from a cheer leading accident. You miserable piece of shit whose got no talent!" I snapped.

Everyone was quiet and his eyes widened a little. I held my knee.

"Tom. You know she can press charges on you, right?" Kylar looked at him.

But Tom look far away in thought. Kylar helped me up and took me to the kitchen.

*~* Joe *~*

"Way to go, dude. Just what we fucking need is another law suit. You have got to pull your shit together!" I rolled my eyes but he was unresponsive.

"Oh well. He did it. Now. Where were we?" Jackson smirked at Skylar.

"Oh about here." she kneed him and flipped him.

All you heard was a huge thud of his back hitting the floor of the bus.

"What the fuck did I just say?!" Kylar's low deep voice boomed.

"Sorry, Kylar." they muttered.

I walked over and grabbed Dillon smirking.

"Sexy girl say what?"

"No." she smirked.

I glared at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment :) Subscribe if you'd like.

~Maegan