Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Young Bold Beautiful

I sat on my bunk bed, and pulled my Macbook closer. I researched each of the boys, getting information on them. I smiled a little at the picture of Joe. NO. He's a douche!

"What cha doing lovely? Looking at porn?" Joe smirked, opening the curtain to my bunk. I screamed and threw my stuffed duck at him. It quacked when it hit his face.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted. God!

"What's your problem?" He glared, throwing my duck back into my bed. I shut the curtain.

"I'm busy. Piss off." I said. He opened the curtain again and watched me. I bit my lip and clicked on a link. Oh. This would work to my advantage. "Go away."

"And what if I don't?" He smirked. I looked at him.

"I'll tickle you." I said seriously. What?! It said it was ticklish! Extremely ticklish. He rolled his eyes.

"Big whoop." He pushed my computer back then pulled me off the bed. I squirmed, attempting to get free. He carried me into the living room then pinned me down to the couch. He smirked. "You're in for the time of your life babe."

"No." I said stubbornly.

"What?" He asked, unamused. "No? Nobody says no to me!" He shouted in my face.

"Mm, no." I said again. He glared as the bus stopped.

"That's enough!" A man walked over and pulled him off me. WIN. "I'm Kyler, I'm your driver." He smiled and pulled me up.

"Thanks." I said, pulling my shirt down. He nodded.

"Skylar! Zoey! Thomas! Jackson! In the living room, now!" He shouted. Four more people scurried in here. The blonde with purple in her hair was being carried over Jackson's shoulder. The other one was being cradled by Tom, his hand was on her butt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wut? .__.

*mumbles some junk* I wanna sleep. *drags laptop to bed*

-Ashley Dawn