Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Three Girls

----{Skylar's POV}----

The bus jerked to a hault, and every one of us went flying foward. I groaned as I landed on Zoey. "Sorry!" I whined. She laughed and I got up.

"It's kay, girlie." She grinned. We laughed as Dillon walked over, hugging a bag of chips.

"What the heck was that?" She asked,chips hanging out of her mouth. I smirked at her.

"Sorry, kids!" Kyler called back. "I almost missed the turn!"

We all had a good laugh while the boys groaned. I walked towards the front of the bus and saw a huge hotel. My mouth dropped at the sight of it. I had no idea where we were, or anything but it was beautiful.

"We have to stay here tonight." Kyler said and opened the door to the bus. "I already booked rooms and room mates. Jackson and Dillon, you have rooms to yourself. Tom is with Joe and Skylar is with Zoey. If you do not like this, then okay." He shrugged and walked out. "Also, we will all be on the same floor." He eyed the guys before walking into the hotel.

Zoey and I grinned at each other. "Roommates!" We said together. We looked at Dillon.

"Do you want to sleep over with us? We could get to know each other." Zoey grinned. I nodded along with her.

She laughed at us and nodded. "Sure."

We linked arms and started shaking our asses into the hotel. Once at the desk, I asked for our keys and we ran to the stairs. We ran up to the 7th floor and noticed two guys blocking the doorway.

"Excuse me.." Dillon muttered and walked up to them. "This is our floor."

"Names?" A red head asked. He had bad acne, and bright blue eyes. I made a face. Not very cute.

"Skylar Angel?" I asked, holding up my ID.

They nodded and let us in. "We're room.. 754!" Zoey pointed to her key.

"I'm room 756." Dillon laughed.

"Just bunk with us!" I grinned. We walked to our room and unlocked the door.

"WHOA!" We all shouted as the door clicked behind us.

-----{Tom's POV}-----

I sighed and fell on the couch in my room. We had one side of the hall while the girls had the other. We had this whole floor to ourselves, and we couldn't even have fun.

"Dudes, we should have waited!" Joe whined.

"Dude, I want that chick." Jackson whined back.

I sighed. "I want mine!"

"I wanna feel Dillon up." Joe frowned.

"Guess who stopped all that." They looked at me, glaring.

I held my hands in the air. "I did no such thing!"

Kyler walked in and eyed us again. "Here are a few other rules. No leaving your rooms and going into the girl's rooms. Got it?" He walked out without us answering him.

We all groaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoop, whoop!

--Toast