Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Snapped

~*~ Zoey ~*~

"What if we had a little prank war? Just to see if they care or pop they're fame swollen heads?" I suggested.

"Oh my gosh, yes!" Dillon grinned.

"I know a great prank to start out with." Skylar smirked.

"Okay. Zoey since you thought of the prank war. You can do this prank. See. My brother went thru a movie maker stage. And I got obsessed with makeup effects and making fake blood. And since you seem the most innocent, the guys will try to hide it for you." Skylar said.

Dillon and me listened to her whole plan and we grinned and nodded. We went to town and put our money together. We bought stuff we'd need and we went back.

We set up the scene. We ripped clothes, destroyed the room. Well not really destroy, just made it messy to look like a struggle.

"Ready?" I whispered.

They nodded and got in their places. I snuck out and went in the guys room. It looked like they were all sleeping.

I found Tom's bed and crawled in it. Kylar took Dillon's room since she's rooming with us.

I crawled in beside him and snuggled up to him. He shifted some and turned over so he was facing me.

"Mm. Hello sexy." he smirked.

"Hi. Tom.. I'm scared."

"Don't be. I'll be gentle." he pulled me close to him.

"No. Not about that. I've.. Done a really bad thing.."

"Oh really? Like what?" he leaned in to kiss my neck.

"They were just so annoy. My god. I couldn't hear myself think with them around! And I didn't want them getting you."

He paused and looked at me.

"What did you do, Zoey?"

"I stabbed them both seven times with a knife."
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN! Comment and subscribe :D

~Maegan