Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Not Always Innocent

----{Tom's POV}----

My eyes went wide and I jumped out of the bed. "Wh-what!?" I screamed. Lights came on in the room and Joe groaned.

"What is going on? I need my beauty sleep!" He yawned.

"You sure do need it." Jackson snorted and sat up in his bed. "Hey, aren't you... Zoey?" He asked, staring at the girl laying in my bed. I realized she'd been covered in a little blood and my heart sank. It had been true.

"DUDE!" Joe jumped out of his bed, and ran into the bathroom. "Why does she have blood on her?!" He screamed.

Jackson's eyebrows lifted and he looked closer. "Did you get your period or something?" He asked.

She giggled. "No. I killed the other girls."

I looked at Jackson. His face turned red. I could tell he was pissed. Then he looked sad, worried even. I looked at Joe. Even he looked almost as worried as me and Jackson.

We all three gave each other looks, then looked back at her. "What?" She asked, shaking.

"Um, why don't we go... c-clean up the mess... you know. So nobody says anything." I sat and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around me as I picked her up like baby.

Jackson led the way, rushing to the girls rooms.

"What are.. we doing?" Joe asked. I knew he was scared now.

"Going to clean up little Zoey's mess." I stated as we walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler xD lmao kinda.

-Toast