Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Oh Darling

I pushed my hair back as the hotel phone rang. Skylar answered it, rubbing Zoey's back still. I sat on my bed, kind of annoyed with Skylar still. She liked Jackson after everything he did to her. And what the guys did to us.

I glanced over as she talked on the phone for a bit. She was chewing her lip nervously as she hung up.

"What?" Zoey mumbled. She still felt sick.

"The guys..." Skylar started. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to hear about them anymore." I said, getting up. "I'm tired of them!"

"They're in the hospital." She finished. I paused and looked at her.

"What happened?" Zoey asked. I slowly sat back down as Skylar started explaining. I hardly even heard anything. I just felt everything running through my mind.

He was a jerk, yeah. And he was just... I couldn't stand him. But all of those feelings I had for Joe came rushing back. All those nights that I would cry because I found out he had a girlfriend. And then rejoice when they broke up.

And now they're suddenly in the hospital, possibly hardly breathing.

"And I guess Jackson stopped the car in the middle of the four way..." Skylar said. I looked up.

"Wait. He did this to them? He almost fucking killed them!" i shouted, losing it. "Why would he risk their lives just because he was upset?!" I screamed. I wasn't mad at Skylar at all, and I probably wasn't even mad at Jackson honestly. This stuff happens. I think I was just really stressed.

I pushed my hair back, thinking. Yeah, it was probably stress. After everything these guys did to us, and we still liked them.

"We need to go, now." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, major suckage on my behalf! x__x XD

Comments? ^__^

-Ashley Dawn