Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

I'm Sorry

~*~ Zoey ~*~

We hurried out and took an SUV to Memorial Hospital. Even though I was feeling queasy, I was the one ahead in running thru the hospital.

"Room numbers for Tom Kaulitz, Jackson Rathbone, and Joe Jonas." I said and the nurse typed the names in fast.

"They are in ICU. You may go in but only one at a time. They're in rooms next to each other." she said.

"Okay." we nodded and ran down the hallway.

We all busted thru the doors and we checked the charts to the ICU rooms. I found Tom's and went inside. I swallowed hard. I shut the door back gently. I walked over to the bed and looked at him

He didn't look bad. Just a few scrapes and bruises. His face was untouched. It was still perfect.

He had an IV in his arm but that was all the tubing on him. I pulled a chair over to his bed. I took his hand in mine very gently. I held it between both of my hands. I tried not to cry. I was almost crying at the site of him.. I didn't know if the other guys were okay or not.

I saw he was sweating a little. I let go of his hand and got a washcloth and dipped it in an ice water bowl that had by the bed. I wrung it out and very easily dabbed his head with it.

*~* Joe *~*

The doctors gave me pain killers. I was roughed up pretty bad but nothing like Jackson.. I don't remember much but he was on the side that the semi hit.

I was awake for the most part. They were just keeping Tom and me in here for a night to monitor us.

I heard my door open but didn't open my eyes. The door shut gently and I heard a soft gasp.

I knew it was Dillon. I smelt her sweet smelling body spray when the door opened. I heard her walk over quietly and the move of a chair closer to the bed. I felt her hand her fingers thru my hair gently.

"Oh Joe.. Joe. Joe. Joe.." she whispered, softly.

"It's not that bad is it?" I asked, gently as I opened my eyes.

She jumped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and I'll be your best friend :D

~Maegan