Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

You're What Makes It Better

I nodded a little. "Yeah, you look pretty crappy." I said. He laughed.

"That's just what I wanted to hear!" He teased.

"I didn't mean in like that! You still look hot and--" I started saying as he smirked. "I'm just gonna shut up." I said.

"You looove me." He teased.

"And you're gonna shut up too." I smirked then looked at him. He had a bandage on his cheek, and some on his arms and chest. "What's all... Hurt?" I asked.

"Um, I have a cut on my cheek, chest and arms... And my leg is murder." He said.

"By any chance, is your penis cut off?" I teased. He whined.

"NO! ... Wanna check?" He smirked.

"You're lucky I can't slap you." I said seriously. He whined.

"How's Jackson and Tom?" He asked. I bit my lip.

"I haven't checked yet."

"So you checked on me first?" He smirked. "You liiike me." He teased.

"I'm going to check on them." I smirked and got up. "I'll be back." I smiled and walked out. I'm not going into the actual rooms. Just going to see how the girls are holding up.

I walked to Tom's room and looked in. Oh, he was sleeping. With his hand on his crotch. "Attractive." I muttered and walked down the hall to Jackson's room.

I could see Skylar and Zoey both in there. I walked into the room. "Hey." I said. They both looked over. "How are you guys?" I asked.

"He's in bad shape." Skylar was biting her lip. I rubbed her back.

"Tom's fine, just sleeping." Zoey said. I nodded. "Jackson's in the worst shape though." She added.

I bit my lip. I did feel bad, cause honestly, this was all of our faults. If we hadn't all gotten so mad at them, this wouldn't have happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have an owie on my cheek. D: xD As Gavin would say. Ohh, I miss Gavin. D:

I'M EATING RICE AND DRINKING STARBUCKS AND LISTENING TO CADY GROVES. ^__^
What are you drinking? ;D

-Ashley Dawn