Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Save Yourself

We watched Skylar's grandma drive away from the bus. I watched her then looked at Skylar.

"You're positive?" I asked. She shrugged.

"It's too late to change my mind anyways." She said, walking to the back of the bus. I sighed as Zoey followed her. Going to comfort her probably.

"I think she still hates me." Jackson muttered. I wanted to say something, but I didn't know what. Skylar might not have hated him, but I'm sure she was still mad at him.

"You could try talking to her." I said. "Or give her time." I shrugged. I was bad at this.

"I wanna try talking to her." He said and made his way to the back. Tom just stood there awkwardly.

"Zoey." He called as I look at my watch. Oh.

"I'll be back." I muttered, holding my stomach. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door with my foot. I turned on the shower then opened the toilet seat.

It was so weird to do this with everybody on the bus, when they could easily barge in at anytime. But I've done it since I was 14, and it was now a habit.

I stuck my finger into my mouth and back to my throat, which activated my gag reflex. I puked up everything that had been in my stomach into the bowl. I wiped my mouth with toilet paper, then repeated, just in case.

I wiped my mouth again and flushed. I shut the lid and washed my hands then grabbed the mouth wash. I shut off the shower as I gargled the rinse so my breath wasn't extremely horrible. I spit then walked out after I made sure there wasn't any evidence left.
♠ ♠ ♠
My chapter sucked. D:
>__>

Comments? x3

-Ashley Dawn