Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Trouble

*~* Joe *~*

I walked over and knocked on the bathroom door frantic.

"Dillon! I need to potty!" I whined.

"All most done, Joe." she called.

I heard shuffling like cleaning up. Maybe she spilled her makeup on the floor or something. The only thing that matters is I have to pee.

I opened the door and came in.

"Joe!" Dillon whined.

She covered herself.

"Sorry! Move!" I whined and bumped her out of the way.

I unzipped my pants and sighed with relief. Oh sweet relief. I heard Dillon finishing getting dressed. I flushed the toilet and re-zipped my pants.

I washed my hands and grinned cutely at Dillon.

"Joseph Adam Jonas, you are the strangest boy I have ever met." she giggled.

"I know!" I pulled her over and kissed her.

~*~ Zoey ~*~

I walked over to Tom. He watched my every little motion as I made my way over to him. I was kind of scared he was going to yell at me for saying I was going with Skylar instead of staying with him.

He had his arms crossed over his chest. Yep, I'm in deep shit. He's sure going to let me have it.

"Yes?" I asked, softly.

He looked at me and hugged me tightly. He hugged my legs and I patted his head, awkwardly.

"Don't leave me ever again!" He whined.

"Tom.. I-" he cut me off.

"I love you! You just don't know how much I care about you! I have never felt this way before, Zoey. I know I was mean and Skylar's a lot nicer than I have been."

"Tom." I giggled.

"No, Zoey. I mean it. I will do anything to prove it to you. I will. Honestly. Just love me and not Skylar. I beg of you. If I lost you, I don't know what I would do. You are my angel, Zoey. You keep me sane."

He looked up at me with those beautiful chocolate eyes.

"Tom. I can't just stop loving Skylar because you ask me to. I love her as much as I love you. I love you so much, Thomas Kaulitz. You just don't know. No one will come between us. However, I ask of one thing from you."

"Anything angel." he smiled at me lovingly.

"Give me permission.. To.. Be with Skylar. Like as in, maybe. Going on dates with her, sleeping with her, just being with her like you are with me." I looked at him.

He hesitated but sighed.

"Okay. If it will make you happy, and keep you mine. I'll share you. I love you, Zoey Raines."

I smiled.

"I love you, Thomas Kaulitz."

He got up and we sealed the conversation with a sweet kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! :D

~Maegan