Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Kiss This

~*~ Zoey's P.O.V ~*~

I looked at Tom in complete awe. I know it's really corny, but I felt unworthy to be in his presence. He smirked and eyed me up and down. I blushed, me being the shy on and all.

"So. Are you pure or. Experienced?" he smirked, his German accent made me shiver.

"Um. I'm a virgin."

"Mm. Not for long."

He slid his hand up my leg towards a place too close for comfort. I put my foot on his chest and shoved him back with it. He fell back on the couch hard.

"What the fuck?" he growled.

"You got to close. I have morals. See this cute little ass? It will never be yours, you conceded pig!"

I stood up and he did too.

"You're not winning that easily." he said, coldly.

"Kiss this, whore."

I pushed him back and he fell on the couch again. I strutted off and went over to the bunks. My heart felt shattered. That wasn't my idol. That was some kind of monster..

*~* Joe's P.O.V *~*

I saw a hot girl that was just my type. Perfect in all the right place. I smirked and walked over. She said to stay away from her but damn. Can't resist.

I found her with crackers and cheez whiz.

"Hello sexy." I smirked

"Um. Hi?" she looked over then looked back at what she was doing.

"So. I noticed you have some nice legs. What time do they open?"

"What are you, five?" she sneered.

"We can do this the easy way or kinky way. Your choice." I smirked.

"Bite me."

I leaned over without her knowing. If it will get her in my bed faster, I'll do anything. She seems the kinky type anyway. She turned and before I knew it. She sprayed me with cheez whiz. Right in my handsome face!

"What the fuck, bitch?!" I shouted.

"You invaded my bubble. And now your face matches your pick-up lines." she strutted off, munching on a cracker.

I wiped it off my face and stared at her ass as she walked away.

"That's okay, sweetie. This is war. And you will be mine." I smirked as she took a seat on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe! TOAST! You're up :)
~PB (crunchy)