Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Your Love

*~* Joe *~*

I walked in the room and held Dillon's hand. She smiled some even though she couldn't see me. She didn't like needles. I just wanted her to feel comfortable. I did love her after all. But it's too soon to say that.

Everything is so crazy. I kind of stared off at the wall. I was a jerk. And Dillon popped that ego. I am really surprised no one has before. May be the company was trying to let me do it. Or may be they were plotting for us to fall flat on our face.

The contest was their idea. They rigged it! Perhaps.. To find tough girls they knew wouldn't fail to try and change us. Who would keep on until we were the normal boys we started out to be.

Does Dillon even feel the same about me? I love her. Love is a strong word as well as a strong passion. She probably just likes me. I'm the cute little boyfriend. It's too soon for love. Or is it?

A gentle squeeze made me jump. I looked down and Dillon was looking at me, smiling. Her arm was all wrapped up. I handed her the juice carton. She sipped on it.

"Thank you. I needed you." she smiled, weakly.

"We'll go whenever you feel." I smiled.

"Will you carry me?" she looked at me.

"Of course." I leaned down and picked her her up. I held her to me.

She rested on my hip and laid her head on my shoulder. I smiled and walked out with her.

"Tom still with Zoey?" I looked at Jackson and Skylar.

"Yes.." Skylar said, her voice cracked.

She was really torn up. That was her baby in there. I think. The whole thing confuses me. I think they love each other.

I held Dillon close. I heard low talking in the room. I just hope Tom will be okay..

~*~ Zoey ~*~

I'm really groggy form the medicine. The bullet went in and out so they just gave me pain killers and stitched me up.

I looked up at Tom and smiled sleepily.

"Tomi. I'm okay." I reassured him.

"I know. But I could have lost you so easily, Zoey.. I don't know what I would have done if that happened." he looked at me.

He had tears running down his face. I leaned up and wiped them away.

"It's okay." I smiled. "but. I think you need to send Sky in. I can hear her crying."

He nodded and kissed my cheek. I watched him walk out. I waited for my sweetie.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Good? maybe? xD Comment and subscribe if you wish :)

~Maegan