Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Go Screw Yourself

I got out of the bunk and put the food back. I saw Joe approach me. "Noo!" I shouted and ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"Awe babe, come on." I heard him say. I locked the door.

"No." I said stubbornly. "I don't wanna."

"Now who's acting like their five?" He teased.

"Still you." I waited for him to leave. I'd probably die in here. I could hear everything going on through the wall. I could hear that dude from earlier talking. I think his name was Jackson?

"You don't want any of this going to your hot ass." I could hear him say.

"You don't want this going to your ass!" I heard that girl with the purple hair shouted. I wanna see this! I quickly opened the door and shoved Joe back. I peeked around the corner to see the girl pointing to her shoe. I smirked.

"I can have other stuff go up your ass." He smirked. Eww, creepy.

"Touch me and your head will be up your ass." She said. I covered my mouth and giggled.

Joe grabbed me and attempted to pull me with him. I flailed and kicked him in the stomach. Whoops. "Go away! I'm eavesdropping!" I scolded him.

I looked past the purple haired girl and boy to see a leg hanging out of one of the bunks. I tilted my head. It was a naked leg. And hairy. Probably a dudes.

I crawled over and grabbed a sharpie. But before I could draw on him, Joe pulled me back, covering my mouth. I tried to get free.

"Not until I get a kiss baby." He smirked. I paused.

"Close your eyes." I said. He held me tightly, but did what I said. I licked two of my fingers so they were moist, then pressed them to his lips.

"Mm, yeah baby." I awkwardly moaned. I pressed my fingers harder against his lips then pulled them back just as he opened his eyes. "I'm magical." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol wut? ;__; I might have seen this on TV. I might not have. >__>

You'll never know though!

-Ashley Dawn