Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

A Fine Line

~*~ Zoey ~*~

The bus started moving and I knew this was going to be a long tour. I wanted just to go home, honestly. My idol turned out to be a jerk. The same guy that I looked to when I wanted to give up and he's nothing like he was.

I got out my sketch pad, black chalk and some colored pencils. I walked past everyone and went somewhere quiet in the bus. I found a recording booth at the back that no one was near. I walked over and sat in the corner of it.

I set down my supplies and flipped it to an empty sheet. I got out my ipod and put the ear-buds in my ears. I put it on random shuffle and started drawing. I ignored the world and just let my drawing take over my mind.

*~* Joe *~*

"Magically delicious." I smirked.

"Let go perv."

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. I walked to my bunk and she was doing everything to break my grasp. She whined loudly.

I smirked.

"Awe, what's wrong darling?"

She looked at me and shifted so her legs were around my waist and her arms around my neck. She got in my face.

"I. Don't. Like. You!" she shouted in my face.

"Babe, you need a tic tac."

BAM!

"Ow! What the hell?!"

I dropped her and held my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe please :) Let us know what you think.

Toasty Toasty Toastyyy! You're turn :)
~PB (chunky)