Sequel: Grenade

Do You Know Your Enemy, Darling?

Rough Bitch

-----{Skylar's POV}-----

I groaned and walked away from the bunk. I was tired of my crushes bullshit. He wasn't what I thought he was. I once thought him to be someone that was sweet and caring. He turned out to be a perverted son of a bitch.

I grabbed the xbox remote and turned it on. Ovlivion had been playing. I smirked. Alright, I can deal with that. I made my own profile, and started a new game. I choose my Dark Elf, as usual and made her with black hair, and kind of looking like me. I started my mission and relaxed.

I saw a taller guy walk past me, holding his cheek. I held in a giggle. Finally, somebody hit him. Earlier I saw him staring and smirking at himself in the bathroom. That dears, was none other than Joe Jonas. Yep, I knew he loved to stare at himself, but I thought that was just something he played around saying.

"Where'd that other blondie go?" Tom looked everywhere, behind the couch, and in a closet that was full with trash and probably some very stinky clothes.

"Not here!" I glared at him as he lifted my feet with one of his hands. I kicked him in the head and he fell down.

"Ow!" He glared back at me. I smirked and kicked him in the head again. He whined and hit his head on the side of the table. I started to laugh.

"Is she giving you a rough time?" Jackson smirked, walking over to me and sitting beside me. Only this time, he hadn't been wearing a shirt. At least he was wearing pants now.

Tom stood up and held his head. "She's mean, she's probably good in bed." He smirked at me.

"Mine!" Jackson grabbed me, and held me close.

I made a face and elbowed him in the side. He let go, but didn't move. "Will you two please let me play this game?!" I shouted. They both jumped and held their hands up. They knew how angry they made me. I could tell in their faces they were a tad scared.

"Fuck you," Tom said and walked off towards the back.

"Aw, little Tommie scared of a little girl?" I smirked and conintued my game.

I felt Jackson still beside me, but at least he wasn't bothering me. Yet.

----{Tom's POV}----

I walked in the back of the bus and into the recording studio. My head was hurting like crazy. That crazy bitch. Jackson could have her! I sat down in a chair by the drums. I stared at them for a good fifteen minutes, thinking. Something I rarely did, and it had to be when I had the worst headache.

I heard something shift beside me, I looked down and saw my blondie. I smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANKS PB! ;D

Now it's Jelly's turn! Commenty? Subby?

--Toast!