Status: COMMENT PLEASE. I'M DYING HERE.

The Kind Of Reckless

Airport.

Justin’s eyes get really wide, and tears swell up. The smirk that was on his face disappears into that of hurt as pain takes over his body. I can tell. His shoulders hunch, his head droops a bit, and he holds his hands in his lap.
My heart drops in my chest.
But I have to keep up my stupid façade if I’m to make him believe. If this is going to work for us.
Which I don’t understand myself. Why must hurting him be what makes this work out? I don’t know. I guess it’ll just push him away while I get used to the feeling of him not being mine again. It shouldn’t be hard the second time.
Yeah…Right.

Countless quiet hours later, we arrive at the airport. The planes lands and we’re allowed to leave.
We—as in Justin, myself, and his people—walk out of the terminal to where other people can find us and all.
I spot Kendall with his back turned to me, looking at the wrong gate.
I chuckle and walk up behind him, tapping his leather-covered shoulder twice.
“I believe you’re looking for me.”
He turns around and immediately wraps his arms around my waist, picking me up and spinning me around like in those romantic movies. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, and start laughing at the cliché-ness of the situation.
“I missed you!” He says, setting me back onto my feet and kissing my forehead.
I watch Justin out of the corner of my eye. His head drops a little and he bites his lip, holding back the tears I know are ready to fall. I focus my attention on the wonderful boy in front of me.
I giggle. “I missed you too, Ken. But it was only a day!”
“A day too long without you.”
I blush at that comment as Justin walks away from the group, but with Kenny tailing behind him.
“Come on. Let’s go do cutesy-coupley things together.” I chirp, taking his hand in mine and intertwining our fingers together. I watch his face brighten up and that’s when I realize the one thing that has been on my mind since he came back into my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no inspiration to post on Mibba anymore. No one reads my stories so what is the pint anymore.