Status: Active

My Imagination's Much Worse

it's nothing I'll forget when the moon gets tired; you are stuck to me everyday.

He pulled out after finishing inside me and laid back down next to me.

"Shit," he said through his heavy breathing.

I licked my lips and rolled over on my side to look at him. We didn't say anything. We both just stared at each other, still feeling the sparks in our bodies igniting more.

Pete cupped my face and rubbed my cheek with his thumb, "there's no other girl in the world that I'd rather be lying next to right now."

I pulled myself closer to his naked body, hiding my face in the crook of his neck, "don't hurt me anymore."

"I won't, baby."

-

"So you're going to come back in 3 weeks?" Pete asked as he closed the door on my rental car.

"Mhm," I responded, pulling his hoodie closer to my body.

Pete wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips. I felt safe as I felt his arms tighten and his Bone Daddy cologne filled my nostrils.

I pulled away and smiled as I looked into his eyes, "I'll be back before you even know I'm gone."

"I always know when you're gone," he said. "It fills my mind and body with sadness until the next time I'm holding you."

"Don't be sad, baby," I said, reaching up to hold his head. "When you're sad, I'm sad."

Pete leaned down and kissed me again. We pulled away as we felt a snow flake touch us.

"I should get going," I told him, feeling the same sadness invade me.

"I guess so," he said, looking down at the ground that was now becoming white from the snow. "Drive safe, okay?"

"I will, don't worry. I'll call you when I get there," I said, getting into the car.

I closed the door and rolled down the window. Pete looked at me with big eyes as he inched his face closer to mine. He stopped just before my lips, letting me feel his warm breath on my face.

"Kiss me you idiot," I said with a smile.

He smiled and connected our lips. He pulled away a few minutes later.

"I love you," we said at the same time, and began smiling dumbly.

"I'll see you soon," he said before kissing me again and stepping away from the car.

"Bye," I said, rolling up the window and putting the car into drive.

It killed me as I watched his body fade into the distance and snow as I drove further away. Eventually, I couldn't see him at all.

-

By the time I got home it was nearly midnight. Something I loved about Pete was that no matter what time of the night, I knew I wouldn't have to worry about waking him up.

"Hello?" He asked, pausing a video game.

"Hey," I yawned.

"You home now?" He resumed playing his game.

"Yeah," I yawned again. "I'm exhausted. I wish I was falling asleep in your arms again."

"You will soon, I promise."

"Okay.. Pete?" I asked tiredly.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too." He said with a smile in his voice.

"Goodnight," I said, giving him a kiss through the phone.

"Sleep tight, my love."

-

Pete's POV

I stood out in the snow until I couldn't bare it anymore. I trucked back into mine and Patrick's tiny apartment.

"You gonna be okay?" He asked, not bothering to look up from his magazine.

I sighed, "yeah, I guess."

He didn't respond and I turned my attention to The Simpsons. I wish Lauren was here to laugh at it with me. No other girl ever wanted to sit around and watch it with me, and when they would, they didn't laugh one bit.

After awhile, I got bored with watching TV and got up off of the couch.

"I'm gonna go write," I told Patrick.

He didn't bother looking up from his magazine, "show me when you're done."

I went in my room, closing the door behind me. It smelled like Her. I grabbed my notebook and pen from the dresser and fell onto the bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, her scent flew around my head even more. I swear I saw those hearts made of clouds, just like in the movies.

I wrote a few lines before getting filled with writer's block. It was more like the blocks were hitting me in the chest more than my train of thought.

I don't know how long I had laid there thinking before the sound of my shitty Nokia began ringing in my ear. I grabbed it off of the night stand, seeing Her name on the screen.

Even though it had only been a few hours, I missed hearing her voice. She sounded so cute when she was tired. We talked for a few minutes before she went to bed.

I laid there a bit longer thinking about Lauren. I began to feel sick to my stomach thinking about her, us. I don't know, maybe I'm love sick.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to try and start updating this more. I think my writer's block is gone. Let me know what you think in the comments :3