Status: Active. If anyones interested, co-write?

Discovering Me

No ***ing In The Hallway!

As soon as we get home, I run into my room and slide my suitcase out from beneath my bed. I start pulling my clothes from my dresser and throwing them neatly into my suitcase. Halfway through my dresser, my suitcase is filled. I need more than one suitcase if I want to bring all my stuff with me. I turn to my best friends and ask, "Hey Lila, can you please get my parents suitcases from underneath their bed?" As she leaves I turn to Noah, "And can you go get the radio from the kitchen? It's way too quiet in here." He smiles softly at me and leaves to get what I asked for. I stand up and start to strip my sheets from my bed. I am bringing these with me so it feels more like home.
Lila walks in with the suitcases just as I'm finishing folding the last sheet, followed by Noah with the radio. Lila looks at me like I'm stupid and says, "So, where are we going to sleep, exactly?"
I smile sadly at her and say, "My parents room. Maybe this way I can fool myself into thinking they're just on a business trip and that's why this house feels so empty."
Lila walks over and softly hugs me and says, "Well, here's those suitcases you asked for. Now hop to it. If you need any help, just tell us."
I giv her a half smile and whisper, "Thanks Lila. Actually, If you could take the clothes from my closet and put them in the medium suitcase, that would be awesome." As Lila drags the suitcase into the closet, Noah sets the radio down, turns it on (Hehe, turns it on -.~), offers me a soft smile, and walks into the closet to help Lila finish packing my clothes. I grab my folded sheets and put them in my dad's big suitcase. They only filled up about half of the suitcase, so i put the rest of my clothes from my dresser into the suitcase. Then, I started grabbing all the picture frames from around my room and putting them in the small suitcase gently. Seeing there is still room, I grab my teddy from when I was a baby and put it on top of the pictures. Then I grabbed all my bracelets and necklaces and threw thoes on top of my teddy. Finally, I walk down the hall to my parents room and grab my favorite picture of all three of us and walk back to my room to put it in the last avaliable space in the suitcase. As I zip the small suitcase closed, Lila and Noah drag the big suitcase back into my room.
As they pretend to wipe sweat from their foreheads, Lila looks around and straightens up. "Hey Noah, I think we went out the wrong side of the closet." My closet has a door that leads to my room and a door that leads to the guest bedroom.
Noah shakes his head and says, "No, we wen- Holy shit! Either Ronnie re-did his room in the time it took us to pack up his closet, or you're right!"
I laugh as I pop up from the other side of my bed. "I packed everything into the suitcases, smart ones," I giggle as they glare at me. "What? I didn't know you guys wouldn't recognise my room."
Lila rools her eyes and says, "Well, we packed up everything except for something to wear tomorow. I swear, you have more shoes than I do!"
"What? I have every color of converse so I always match. I mean, come on, I can't wear a red shirt with green shoes!" I whine.
Lila rolls her eyes. "Whatever. Lets do something fun."
"POOL!" Noah yells, unzipping one of my suitcases and pulling a pair of swimming trunks off the top. I sigh ang grab a pair too, waiting for Noah to go in the bathroom and Lyla to go in the guest bedroom where her stuff is before I change into my swim trunks.

~~~~~~~~ three hours later ~~~~~~~~

"You guys! I gotta get out!" I yell, starting to swim towards the steps.
"Why?" Noah asks, looking at me cluelessly.
"Because," I whine, "I'm turning into a giant raisin!"
Noah laughs, snorting water up his nose and choking. I laugh at him, climbing out of the pool and wrapping a fuzzy towel around myself. I watch as Lyla starts a water war with Noah. I grin, then wander inside to take a quick shower. As I turn on the water, I think, 'I'll order pizza for dinner.' I climb out of my swim trunks and into the shower to get the stinky pool smell off of me. Halfway through my shower, I think I hear the door open. I hold my breath and listen, but don't hear anything else. I shrug it off and finish my shower. I turn off the water and shake my head, water droplets flying everywhere. I step out of the shower and go to grab my towel. That's when I figure it out. "NOAH!" I scream, running out of the bathroom. I run right into Lila and bounce to the ground, covering myself. Lila screams and covers her eyes, yelling some nonsense about her eyes burning. "You know you liked it," I say to Lila, then jump up and run down the hallway. I see Noah disapearing around a corner, so I chase after him. I am way faster than him, so I catch up easily. I tackle him and we end up on the ground, him on his back and me stradling his waist. I grin in triumph and yell, "I got you!"
Noah covers his eyes and yells, "Eeewww! Your still naked!"
At that moment Lila comes skidding around the corner and squeals, "Eeewww, guys! No fucking in the hall!"
My face is burning by now, so I jump up and run to a closet in the hall, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my waist. Then I run to my room, grabbing some basketball shorts from my suit case. I throw them on and run back downstairs. "Hey guys, I'm ordering pizza!" I yell. "What kind do you want?"
"Pepperoni!" "Hawiian!"
"Ok," I mumble to myself. I dial the Pizza Hut number and place my order.
"The pizza will be here in 20 minutes!" I yell.
"Allright!" Lila yells. "When it's here, bring it in the living room!"
"Ok!" I yell back. I wander into the kitchen to grab three sodas- Coke for Noah, Pepsi for Lila, and Root Beer for me. Then, I sit at the counter and wait for the doorbell. When it finally rings, I grab my wallet, walk to the front door and pay the pizza dude, smiling a thank you.
I walk into the living room with the pizza and sodas and sit down. For the rest of the night, we pig out on pizza, watch movies, and just talk. Today is a day I will never forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey people! As I was writing this, our neighbors rooster would not shut up! Um, next chapter will be adoption stuff. So, yeah. Anyways, shout out time!
Kade.Holloway.
eragorn122
lovesunwanted
Thank you for taking the time to comment!
Please someone write brothers best friend? Would make me really happy!
Enjoy!
~Quinn