Status: Active. If anyones interested, co-write?

Discovering Me

God Needed Them Up There

After I yelled that, I glare at Jake, then turn to Izzy and smile. "So, what brought you here so early in the morning?"
She looks up at me and sighs, "I had a nightmawe."
"Aww, I'm sorry. My Izzy shouldn't be having nightmares," I coo, pulling her into a hug. "What was it about?"
"I keep dweaming wen mommy and daddy stopped wowking. A dude came into ouw house and gwabbed stuff. He was bewy woud, and it woke us up. We went down stairs, and he sooted mommy and daddy and wan. Mommy and daddy fawed asweep aftew he pointed dat ting at dem. Dey woudn't wake up. I towded mommy I'm scawed, but she didn't say nuffin. Neiver did daddy. I waid on daddy, but der was no dwum anymowe. Mommies stopped too." She pauses. "Der was wed stuff ebry where. It got on my jammies. I went to de naibors, and towded dem a man put mommy and daddy to sweep in de wiving woom. Mrs. Naibor stayed wif me wile Mr. Naibor went to wake up mommy and daddy. Dat was de wast time I saw mommy and daddy. Dey took me away fwom dem." She started to cry. "I asked dem to caw mommy to pick me up, but she never comes. I don't fink she woves me anymowe." My eyes start to water. I hug her to me.
"They both still love you," I assure her. "They had to leave, and they couldn't bring you with them. My mommy and daddy did too. We'll see them when we are way older, though. I promise."
Izzy looks at me suspiciously, her eyes red and puffy. "Wewe aw dey?"
"They're in heaven," I tell her softly.
Her eyes widen, and she asks, "So God needed dem up dewe?"
I nod. "God needed them up there."
♠ ♠ ♠
Izzy Translation: I keep dreaming when mommy and daddy stopped working. A dude came into our house and grabbed stuff. He was very loud, and it woke us up. We went downstairs, and he shooted mommy and daddy and ran. Mommy and daddy fell asleep after he pointed that thing at them. They wouldn't wake up. I tolded mommy I'm scared, but she didn't say nothing. Neither did daddy. I laid on daddy but there was no drum (heartbeat) anymore. Mommies stopped too. Ther was red stuff everywhere. It got on my pajamas. I went to the neighbors, and tolded them a man put mommy and daddy to sleep in the living room. Mrs. Neighbor stayed with me while Mr. Neighbor went to wake up mommy and daddy. That was the last time I saw mommy and daddy. They took me away from them. I asked them to call mommy to come pick me up, but she never comes. I dont think she loves me anymore.
Sorry I havn't upated in forever. Now, my bunnie died, and my kindle did too. The bunny, Bolt, got hit by a car. The kindle was dropped too much and is needing to be replaced. Will update next week... Laptop at mums. I promisepromisepromise, next chapter shoutouts.
Love,
Quinn
P.S. Another new story. Plz check out?