Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

(filler)

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

Once I got in my car, it had been decided that Kara and I would go dress shopping. I was so nervous. I wasn’t good at shopping or picking out dresses and shoes. I just wasn’t a good ‘girly girl.’

We ended up parking next to each other at the mall.

“You excited, girl?” Kara asked, linking our arms together.

I smiled a little. “Yeah. I’m a bit nervous, too.”

She looked over at me. “Aww, why? You’ve got me with you.”

“And that I’m so thankful for.” I sighed. “But it’s all so real. We’re about to graduate, I’ve lost 2 of my ‘best friends’, but I’ve gained 5 new ones.”

“One of which likes the hell out of you.” Kara nudged me, giggling.

I blushed, covering my face a bit, as we walked into the mall.

[Jack’s P.O.V.]

We were setting up in Alex’s backyard when Zack rolled in on his skateboard.

“Hey! I’m so psyched about playing at Dulaney’s prom. Yo, Jack, did you asked your beauuuuutiful crush?” He walked over to me.

“Duh, he did,” Alex spoke for me as he pulled in his mic. “He knew if he didn’t I’d go for that ass.”

“Whatever, Alex. You’ve got your own little sex toy for prom.” I yelled at him.

“Well, hell yeah, I do. But seriously, Jack, you’ve got the best of the best. You lucky son of a bitch.”

I laughed.

“You really are lucky,” Zack said, tuning his bass. “I mean, had she known me first…mmhmm.”

I balled up a piece of paper, throwing it at him. He ducked and laughed.

“Can we just practice?” I looked over to Alex and smiled at him.

He smiled back. I knew he was happy for me and proud of me.