Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Crazy Words.

[Jack’s P.O.V.]

We were in Rian’s kitchen, rummaging through the fridge.

“Hey, toss over some bread and ham!” I yelled.

“Come get it yourself!” Alex yelled into the fridge, pulling out a Coke.

I walked over, pushing them out of the way. I pulled out the ham and then moved over to the counter.

“Screw the bread.” I opened up the package and started shoving ham in my mouth.

“Hey boys,” Kara said as she walked in with a few bags.

I mumbled a ‘hey’ as Stella walked in behind her.

Stella started laughing at me. “Cute, Jack. Really cute.”

I had ham hanging out of my mouth, so I stuffed it back in.

“Hey guys,” she said, walking around greeting the other guys.

She side-hugged Zack, patted Alex on the back and came over to me, stealing my hat, smirking at me.

“Hellooooo, sir!”

I frowned at her. “You took my hat.”

She stuck her tongue out at me, putting it back crookedly on my head. Then she
leaned on the counter, pulling out some ham. “How was practice?”

“Umm, kickass!” Zack said, grinning at her.

Alex rolled his eyes. “You shouldn’t ask such obvious questions, Stella.”

She made a face at him.

“Man, finals are gonna fucking suck.” Zack sighed after drinking his water.

“I know, I’ve got so much studying to do and I haven’t even started,” I agreed. “BUT…I have smart Stella to help me study, so…”

“Aww, studying together…” Alex wiggled his eyebrows.

“Aughh…” Stella groaned.

“Alex…my god, get a girl,” Kara interjected.

“Oh, I have one…and I’m going to see her now.” He tipped his head to us. “Jack, use a condom…”

“Ohmygosh, Alex. Get the hell out.” Stella threw a balled up paper towel at him.

He snickered as he walked out.

“We’re out, too.” Rian said as he and Kara untangled themselves from each other.

Zack, Stella and I followed them out, so that Rian could lock up. We said bye to Zack as he skated off, and to Rian and Kara as they hopped into his car. He smiled at me, giving me his Rian look. I nodded back at him.

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

“Sooo…pal-o, your house?” I looked at to Jack.

“Hell yeah. I don’t want your dad kicking my ass for being in his house.”

I rolled my eyes at him. “He wouldn’t do that, but I’m cool with your house. Just drive slowly, so I can follow you.”

“You got it, babe!” He swooped around me and to his car.

*Babe! BABE!! He called me BABE!*

I walked, with butterflies in my stomach, to my car. This study session was gonna be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Pwease?
It'll make me smile.
:D