Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Good Morning.

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

I turned over, feeling my body close to Jack’s.

*It wasn’t a dream.*

I turned over, looking at him as he slept on his back. He did that silent snore thing again and it was the cutest thing ever.

I loved the fact that he was with me, in my bedroom.

I was just looking down at him when I heard my parents’ shower turn on. I grumbled, sitting up slowly.

I had to wake up Jack. I didn’t know whether to shake him or call his name.

I reached over, touching his shoulder gently. Shaking it softly, I attempted to wake him up.

“Hey, um, Jack. Jaaaacck.” I sang.

He squeezed his eyes tightly and moaned, turning over.

“Oh, Jack. Wake up.” I ran my fingers through my hair, frustrated.

Then I had an idea.

I climbed back in bed, straddling his body. Since his face was toward the wall, I couldn’t kiss him. I placed my lips on his jaw, kissing up to his ear. I nibbled gently on his ear and I felt him stir.

“Get up, sexy.”

He turned over, smiling. “I wondered what you would do to wake me up. And I thought you were innocent.”

I slapped his chest as he laughed.

“Douchebag. Get out of here!”

He stood up, shaking his hair around and putting his shoes on.

“I was just messing around, Stella.”

I watched him step in his shoes. “I know, but you’re gonna mess around and get your ass kicked. My dad’s awake.”

His eyes widened. “Shit. Open your window.”

I quickly pulled my blinds and window up, feeling the fresh air hit my face.

Jack stepped over and out of my room. “Thanks for letting me stay here.”

I smirked, grinning at him. I leaned outside the window. “Come here.”

Jack came closer and I kissed him, but I decided to make it a little hotter. I slid my tongue out of my mouth, feeling it hit Jack’s teeth, but then I felt his tongue wrestling with mine.

I moaned, but pulled away quickly. Jack ran his tongue over his lips. “You are more amazing than I know.”

“Go,” I said, breathlessly. I made sure his fingers weren’t in the way and slowly pulled down the window.

Jack walked backwards, looking at me. I pulled down my blinds.

I guess he thought I wasn’t watching, because he did this silly little dance all the way to his car.

I was so incredibly giddy.