Status: readers = heroes.

Thank You for Saving Me

Theme Song: This Kiss-Faith Hill.

[Jack’s P.O.V.]

This was the first time in forever that I actually looked forward to a Monday.

1. I got to see Stella.
2.Today was graduation practice.
Two of the best things.

I was so excited, I pulled into school early. About 5 minutes later, Stella pulled in and I hopped out of my car to wait for her.

She parked and slammed her creaky door shut. Then she looked up and over at me and smiled widely. My heart skipped a beat. She walked toward me and I embraced her in a gentle hug.

She looked up at me. “I missed these.”

We didn’t have to be in the school auditorium until 8:15 and right now, it was only 7:45.

“Wanna chill here til it’s time to go in?” I asked her. She nodded yes.

I unwrapped my arms from around her body and walked over to the passenger side door, opening it for her. She slid inside and I rushed to the other side of the car, jumping in.

“Oh, hey. Let me hear your ‘real music.’” She grinned at me.

I turned up my radio, my 30 Seconds to Mars CD playing. She seemed to like it.

She was patting her hands on her lap and bobbing her head to the beat. I slowly reached over, snatching her left hand. She laughed a little, looking over at me.

Then she looked down at our hands. “Why must you always make me nerv-?”

She turned to look at me, but because I was leaned in so close to her, her lips crashed into mine. I smiled in the kiss because I knew I surprised her. She took her right hand and put it on my neck, pulling me closer, kissing me deeply. I totally got more into the kiss, wanting more. But she slowly pulled away.

“You make me so bad,” she whispered close to my face.

“You haven’t objected yet.” I pecked her lips again.

“No. I haven’t. I like to be bad. Beating up bitches. It’s the new me.” She winked at me.

I leaned over again, kissing her again. Then her cheek, jaw, neck. She giggled, moaning.

Suddenly, someone rapped on the window and car starting shaking.

“Holy shit!” Stella’s body jolted and I sat up at attention, too.

Looking out of my windows, it saw that the commotion had come from Rian, Kara and Alex.

“Bastards!” I yelled.

“Stop messing around in there. We’ve got graduation business to attend to.” Kara shouted back.

I looked at Stella and she, playfully, rolled her eyes. She thumped my nose and nodded her head toward the school. “The most important practice of our lives. Well, mine, at least.”

“I don’t need no graduation. I’m in a band.”

Stella shoved me a bit. “Come on. Do it for the parents. Do it for me.” She leaned over, pecking me on the lips. Then she opened her door and started to laugh and walk away with Kara.

Alex and Rian waited on me.

“Damn, dude. Her eye is totally black.” Ryan sympathized.

“Yeah, but she’s a lot stronger than we will ever know.”

[Stella’s P.O.V.]

I walked inside the school with Kara next to me. “That’s not old school or anything, hooking up in a car. At 8am!”

I gave her a look, laughing. “We were NOT hooking up. We just got carried away.”

She laughed back. “Oh, my little Stella. I remember when back in the day, you thought kissing was disgusting.”

I looked back at the boys, then to Jack. “Oh. I love kissing now.”

Kara shoved me out of my daze. “Now, you’re disgusting.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yall, oh my gosh.
Yall make me feel so happy with your comments and subscribes.
I know I keep saying that, but I mean it.

Thank you times 11.